PDA

View Full Version : East Kirby 2018

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 17:36
great news everyone east Kirkby will be going ahead next year I've been asked by Dave Lincs who is part of the mid Lincs rover group to give everybody the heads up, the date will be Saturday the 14th July 2018. this is a great meet and we have been invited to represent the club again so if you are interested in attending this meet please can you reply below so we can gauge interest and give the organisers a idea of numbers this is only a provisional list we will start the proper list after Christmas :}
opps nearly forgot next year will be pay at the gate on entry the price is £10 per car so excellent value :}

suzublu
9th October 2017, 17:40
If the old cluncker's still going I'll have a dabble Rich, really wanted to go this year but missed it:o:D

Snetty
9th October 2017, 17:50
Count me in on this thoroughly enjoyable day out.

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 17:51
If the old cluncker's still going I'll have a dabble Rich, really wanted to go this year but missed it:o:D

Im sure blingy will still be in tip top condition ron really enjoy this meet very easy to get around it a excellent venue dont forget to start saving for the bridge tolls :D

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 17:52
Count me in on this thoroughly enjoyable day out.

I was adi :D great day last year :}

dave lincs
9th October 2017, 18:05
It will be a great day out lads so please get you names down so we can have an idea of numbers:}

LotusLC
9th October 2017, 18:22
Never been before so count myself and Lydia in please.

FLYING BANANA
9th October 2017, 18:29
Banana would like to attend please.

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 18:35
Never been before so count myself and Lydia in please.

its a great day out Gary with a excellent museum :}

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 18:36
Banana would like to attend please.

wouldn't be the same without you and banana bob

TourerSteve
9th October 2017, 19:25
A Date you won't forget !:party:

Unfortunately will be at work again so won't make East Kirby yet again

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 19:34
A Date you won't forget !:party:

Unfortunately will be at work again so won't make East Kirby yet again

Typical your stuck out in the middle of the north sea :duh: While were all filling our bellies with mothers home cake :drool4:

elroy
9th October 2017, 19:43
add me to the list please:}

ricardo65
9th October 2017, 19:51
add me to the list please:}

Will do roy starting the official list straight after christmas :}

maxi_crawf
10th October 2017, 19:15
Put me down please

ricardo65
10th October 2017, 19:37
Put me down please

Will do roy :}

ssizefive
10th October 2017, 21:12
I'll be there ( i saw plenty of Tf's there this year so i know i am allowed in!! ) &, as discussed whilst as East Kirby this year, if any help is needed on the day i will happily assist.

Steve.

trikey
11th October 2017, 11:12
Put me down please

You need putting down... :D

maxi_crawf
11th October 2017, 11:27
You need putting down... :D😆

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

GordyB
14th October 2017, 23:20
Is there any info on the meet from previous years ? I'll be there anyway, if not away on hols.

ricardo65
15th October 2017, 08:14
I'll be there ( i saw plenty of Tf's there this year so i know i am allowed in!! ) &, as discussed whilst as East Kirby this year, if any help is needed on the day i will happily assist.

Steve.

Steve great you can make it to this one as i know youve attended many times previously :}

ricardo65
15th October 2017, 08:41
Is there any info on the meet from previous years ? I'll be there anyway, if not away on hols.

not too much info gordy as most people sent away for there own tickets and turned up on the day with clubs parking together all I can say is I've attended this meet now for five years and can't wait for next years as it really is a great day out heres a picture from last year :}

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70557&stc=1&d=1508056820

whitegold
15th October 2017, 16:23
Really good news, put me on the list please Richard, great day out.

Astraeus
15th October 2017, 17:29
That is fabulous news. My favourite event bar none.

Will be down in the V6 this time I think...or perhaps...

Will have to get accomodation booked.

Chris

starbug2
16th October 2017, 19:47
glad its going ahead

ricardo65
16th October 2017, 21:14
Really good news, put me on the list please Richard, great day out.

Will do ted glad this meet is going ahead looks like we are going to get a good club turnout

ricardo65
16th October 2017, 21:16
That is fabulous news. My favourite event bar none.

Will be down in the V6 this time I think...or perhaps...

Will have to get accomodation booked.

Chris

Great your coming Down again Chris as I know this is one of your favourite venues :}

MarvinsMom
19th October 2017, 20:40
its been a few years since i was last there, and Kerry ha never been!

could you please add us both onto the list, as i assume (hope?) the estate will still be on the road!

thanks, Jo and Kerry.

ricardo65
19th October 2017, 20:48
its been a few years since i was last there, and Kerry ha never been!

could you please add us both onto the list, as i assume (hope?) the estate will still be on the road!

thanks, Jo and Kerry.

Jo and kerry will add you :} sill a great day out

mumble51
21st October 2017, 13:03
Can you include me and my silver connie please.

Looks a good day out.

suzublu
23rd October 2017, 16:56
Slight problem, this is the day before Gretna:o & I can't miss that:cool: so, doubtful now Rich:o

ricardo65
23rd October 2017, 17:16
Slight problem, this is the day before Gretna:o & I can't miss that:cool: so, doubtful now Rich:o

No problem ron this is only a provisonal list i did see gretna was on the 15th and wondered if you had double booked :}

ricardo65
23rd October 2017, 17:17
Can you include me and my silver connie please.

Looks a good day out.

Great you can make this meet will start the list properly after christmas :}

FLYING BANANA
23rd October 2017, 18:02
No problem ron this is only a provisonal list i did see gretna was on the 15th and wondered if you had double booked :}
I'm coming to East Kirby and going to Gretna on the Sunday. Going to book into Newburn on the Saturday after Kirby.

ricardo65
23rd October 2017, 18:43
I'm coming to East Kirby and going to Gretna on the Sunday. Going to book into Newburn on the Saturday after Kirby.

:bowdown: bob you never fail to amaze me what a great weekend

Snetty
23rd October 2017, 19:43

Blimey Bob that's some itinery:bowdown::bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
23rd October 2017, 19:47
Blimey Bob that's some itinery:bowdown::bowdown:

Want to get my " to the moon" sticker. Only got 32,000 miles to. So by then we should be pretty close.

Snetty
24th October 2017, 11:20
Want to get my " to the moon" sticker. Only got 32,000 miles to. So by then we should be pretty close.

At that rate you will not only have the 'to the moon' sticker but the 'and back' one to complete the set:D:D

John3:16
28th October 2017, 07:57
east Kirby Saturday the 14th July 2018.

Count Sandie and myself in and provisionally add to your provisional list Paul and Jean.

Neill

John3:16
28th October 2017, 08:05
east Kirby Saturday the 14th July 2018.

Count Sandie and myself in and provisionally add to your provisional list Paul and Jean.

Neill

ROVER2003
2nd November 2017, 18:12
Could you put my Rover 75 Club SE please :drool4: :drool4: :drool4: :drool4:

trikey
2nd November 2017, 20:11
Put Trikey and Bluebird down :}:}:}

Astraeus
3rd November 2017, 20:55
Put Trikey and Bluebird down :}:}:}

That's booked for 5 days starting on the Friday night. Looking forward to it.
Great that your going Trikey be good to meet up again.
May take in the RAF Centenary Celebration on the Friday at RIAT.

Now, who is going to organise the weather.....

Chris

FLYING BANANA
4th November 2017, 07:54
That's booked for 5 days starting on the Friday night. Looking forward to it.
Great that your going Trikey be good to meet up again.
May take in the RAF Centenary Celebration on the Friday at RIAT.

Now, who is going to organise the weather.....

Chris

Well, I'm bringing the Sun(spot).

Astraeus
5th November 2017, 14:49
Well, I'm bringing the Sun(spot).

Better pack the 'shades' then! :}

woolleysox
6th November 2017, 18:33
Always a good day out hope to make it next year:}

Rob

ricardo65
6th November 2017, 19:37
Always a good day out hope to make it next year:}

Rob

Yeah its a excellent day out will be starting a proper attendance list early in tbe new year :}

Yorksroverfan
7th November 2017, 19:05
Count me in on this Rich,,, damson is off the road for winter now and some small repairs for next years season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricardo65
7th November 2017, 19:11
Count me in on this Rich,,, damson is off the road for winter now and some small repairs for next years season

Will do andy a little bird told me damson was getting some love over the winter months :}

Yorksroverfan
7th November 2017, 19:19
Will do andy a little bird told me damson was getting some love over the winter months :}

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171107/583aef3599dd8689d73d018dfd8f8ed3.jpg

Yes it started today with a good wax/polish haha,

ricardo65
7th November 2017, 19:31
Lovely matey :bowdown:

Dawn
8th January 2018, 18:49
Hello, what do I have to do to go to this? Do I just put my name down here, or is there something to fill in from the Lincs Rover people?

Astraeus
8th January 2018, 19:11
Hi

It used to be tickets but this year you just turn up on the day but best to be there early. Info on Mid Lincs Rover Club who organise it here

http://www.midlincsroverclub.co.uk

Chris

dave lincs
8th January 2018, 19:19
Hello, what do I have to do to go to this? Do I just put my name down here, or is there something to fill in from the Lincs Rover people?

Dawn at the moment I have your car so I might just take it myself:D

Im sorting the mid lincs rally more will be posted about it very soon but it will be the best ever we hope:D

ricardo65
8th January 2018, 19:26

Im sorting the mid lincs rally more will be posted about it very soon but it will be the best ever we hope:D

cheers Dave ill give you a ring this week to finalize things then i will get the attendees list sorted in the Yorkshire and north Lincs section :}

Dawn
8th January 2018, 19:28

I keep trying to get to this, but I have had a couple of bad years. I think this year will be the one!

I've been to East Kirkby, but never when there is a show on. :)

I shall look for updates.

Dawn

ricardo65
8th January 2018, 19:46
I keep trying to get to this, but I have had a couple of bad years. I think this year will be the one!

I've been to East Kirkby, but never when there is a show on. :)

I shall look for updates.

Dawn

You wont be disappointed dawn this is a great meet which is well attended by the club :}

championdaddy
8th January 2018, 21:17
Could I provisionally put my name down for this please ?? ;)

That's if you have the lower classes attend of course. ;)

ricardo65
9th January 2018, 05:40
Could I provisionally put my name down for this please ?? ;)

That's if you have the lower classes attend of course. ;)

Will do matey everybody's welcome :}

Dawn
9th January 2018, 06:00
Oh yes, if you haven't put my name down please��

ricardo65
9th January 2018, 06:58
Oh yes, if you haven't put my name down please��

Will add you to the list dawn just need toto sort to ring Dave then will get the attendance list up and going :}

starbug2
9th January 2018, 18:52
i may come but not sure yet ?

ricardo65
9th January 2018, 19:21
i may come but not sure yet ?

I'll add you as a maybe :}

bullittinbfd
10th January 2018, 14:35
Great idea for a meet here.
Can you put myself and the missus as attending (1 car).

Steve.

ricardo65
10th January 2018, 16:08
Great idea for a meet here.
Can you put myself and the missus as attending (1 car).

Steve.
:}

Your names will be added to the main list :}

Rev Jules
13th January 2018, 18:30
There is a good possibility we can attend this, could you put our name down as TBC,

Cheers.

Rev Jules and Dawn

ricardo65
13th January 2018, 18:39
There is a good possibility we can attend this, could you put our name down as TBC,

Cheers.

Rev Jules and Dawn

name added rev to the attendance list :}

trikey
13th January 2018, 19:47

Turn up on the day and cross Dave lincs palm with £10.00

(Or a few sausage rolls / cheese / pizza / pies)

Trueiron
16th April 2018, 17:51
Count me in as well now I am an MG owner again

Midas
19th June 2018, 09:57
Have you got a stand for this event, my partner and i have one as we usually take up a few groups and split them on to one stand we are bringing some members from the London North & East region i look forwards to seeing you all there.

GJZ6178
22nd June 2018, 19:27
great news everyone east Kirkby will be going ahead next year I've been asked by Dave Lincs who is part of the mid Lincs rover group to give everybody the heads up, the date will be Saturday the 14th July 2018. this is a great meet and we have been invited to represent the club again so if you are interested in attending this meet please can you reply below so we can gauge interest and give the organisers a idea of numbers this is only a provisional list we will start the proper list after Christmas :}
opps nearly forgot next year will be pay at the gate on entry the price is £10 per car so excellent value :}
We'll be coming up from Hampshire any idea what time gates open ? and will we be displaying as a club ?

Dawn
22nd June 2018, 20:25
Yes, I'm new to this one, any info on what time to arrive, what to do gratefully received now its getting close!

ricardo65
22nd June 2018, 20:56
Hi dawn will be getting all the details off Dave Linc's and will be posting them up very shortly as it time to give this meet a bump as it's getting very close so stay tuned everyone and all the information you need will be posted in the east Kirkby attendance thread :}

starbug2
23rd June 2018, 05:29
well i have booked a b&d so i had better go .. normally just do it as a day trip but with bev of late we are stopping over . maybe taking the mg3 , well the 75 went to germany for a club 75 meet so trying to spread the miles on the cars

ricardo65
23rd June 2018, 05:38
well i have booked a b&d so i had better go .. normally just do it as a day trip but with bev of late we are stopping over . maybe taking the mg3 , well the 75 went to germany for a club 75 meet so trying to spread the miles on the cars

Yeah not long Stephen be good to see you :}
from now on all the information is going to be the
attendance thread so can I ask everyone to post in that thread thankyou