PDA

View Full Version : Testing the water for a sussex breakfast meet

keithst24
12th October 2017, 20:00
OK, This has been raised a few times so lets test the water for possible numbers

A breakfast meet at the Downlands Toby Carvery https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/restaurants/south-east/downlandsworthing?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb

All new and improved all-you-can-eat breakfast @ £4.29 a person :drool4:
Bacon
British Pork Sausages
Homemade Potato, Bacon, Cheese and Onion Hash
Plum Tomatoes
Free Range Fried Eggs
Baked Beans Breakfast
Yorkies with onion and bacon
Free Range Scrambled Egg
White or Brown Toast
Roasted Button Mushrooms
Tobys Breakfast Gravy

As there are other breakfast meets we would maybe need to pick a Sunday that does not clash as I like to attend the Ugly Duckling brekkie meet too.
I would say a meet time of 8.30 - 9am as Breakfast finishes at 10am and of course you don't have to eat to attend ;)

SO IF YOU FANCY IT LETS START A LIST ......IF ENOUGH SHOW AN INTEREST WE CAN GET ONE SORTED FOR OCT/NOV.

OK

Keithst24 with Bumble :D

FLYING BANANA
12th October 2017, 20:53
How about making it a Saturday morning?
Or if going for a Sunday what dates do you have in mind?

If I can I'll pop along for a slice of toast.

keithst24
13th October 2017, 05:50
How about making it a Saturday morning?
Or if going for a Sunday what dates do you have in mind?

If I can I'll pop along for a slice of toast.

Saturday's would work with me mate....I was seeing what the response was like numbers wise really.....if enough say they want to attend then we can look at dates and which day ect.. .hopefully then we can start a regular meet.

Ravinder
13th October 2017, 06:49
I’ll nip down. It’s only 5 minutes away....:eek::D

keithst24
13th October 2017, 09:56

Well they have Yorkshire pudding on the menu :D

Jackstevens98
31st January 2018, 17:43
That would be fine for me as I literally live about two minutes from there Saturday or Sunday would be great

keithst24
1st February 2018, 18:23
That would be fine for me as I literally live about two minutes from there Saturday or Sunday would be great

There does not seem to be much interest in the Sussex meet, I have been attending the Ugly Duckling breakfast meets at Denham, and the meets alternate(monthly) with the Ely at Camberley, worth a run if you fancy it mate.

Ravinder
1st February 2018, 18:33
I’d be up for this....:o

Freebyrd
2nd February 2018, 09:00

Convoy Rav? Meet you on the bypass:D:eek:

keithst24
2nd February 2018, 20:06
I’d be up for this....:o

Your always welcome down South Rav.....best get down here before you get independence and the wall goes up :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D