PDA

View Full Version : Rover 75 Con Se CDT Auto Saloon - Gearbox oil change needed - Bristol area

catakate
20th November 2017, 05:38
Hello everyone,

My local garage is not able to help, can anyone do an oil change for an automatic gearbox around Bristol - Taunton area, please?

The car is an 02 plate with 110k on the clock, service history goes up to 85 k and there is a -27750 service reminder reading oil service, inspection and the clock icon. All other bodily fluids have been renewed.

Thanks

marinabrian
20th November 2017, 23:25
Hello everyone,

My local garage is not able to help, can anyone do an oil change for an automatic gearbox around Bristol - Taunton area, please?

The car is an 02 plate with 110k on the clock, service history goes up to 85 k and there is a -27750 service reminder reading oil service, inspection and the clock icon. All other bodily fluids have been renewed.

Thanks

Hi, I should imagine Clive at Causeway 4x4 will be able to sort this out for you easily enough ;)

The procedure for changing the Freelander auotmatic gearbox oil is almost identical, and they've done zillions of those :cool:

You can find them HERE (http://causeway4x4.co.uk/)

Hope this helps

Brian :D

catakate
21st November 2017, 22:31
Hi Brian,
Thanks, will give them a call

catakate
29th November 2017, 22:53
Hi, I should imagine Clive at Causeway 4x4 will be able to sort this out for you easily enough ;)

Brian,

Clive says Hello, took him a while but he remembered your nickname.

Cheers

marinabrian
29th November 2017, 23:19
Brian,

Clive says Hello, took him a while but he remembered your nickname.

Cheers

I bought my Mumford Marina convertible from Pawlett Service Station in Dunball, in 1988, still have it to this day.

That must be only a couple of miles from Clive's place.

Still nice to know you got sorted ;)

Brian :D