PDA

View Full Version : East Kirkby 2018 attendance list

ricardo65
12th January 2018, 19:51
ISaturday 14th of July 2018

We will be representing the rover75mgzt club at this again this year this is a fantastic meet and day out so please give it the support it deserves as this meet was nearly lost last year but because of the hard work of Dave Lincs and the rest of the mid Lincs rover group this meet is carrying on :bowdown: the entry fee is £10 per car and will be payed at the gate on entry look forward to seeing you there

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/

please be aware this is not an official 75&ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Attendees

Snetty
LotusLC
Flying banana
Elroy
Maxi crawf
Ssizefive
GordyB
White gold
Astraeus
Starbug2.......maybe
MarvinsMom
Mumbles51
John3:16
Rover2003
Trikey
Bluebird
Woolleysox......maybe
Yorksroverfan
Dawn
Championdaddy......maybe
Bullittinbfd
Ricardo65
Timspencer
Dave Lincs and Kate
Rev Jules
DJ53DGO
Willshot
Simondi.....maybe
Slatlec
Delmor
Madeupname
Rollinroad
PJk1967
Artermis
Mgpete
Mgste
Trueiron
Musicalpyramid
Ohhdannyboy
Stubie ....maybe
GMT .... Maybe
Goldrover
Woolleysox
Tourersteve
M.attyG
Lupin1
Shadowmobile
Little ulk
Andywilli
Boater

timspencer
13th January 2018, 08:19
Hoping to attend this one aswell!

ricardo65
13th January 2018, 08:55

Tim have added you to the list :} been talking to Dave this is going to be a great meet

dave lincs
13th January 2018, 16:04
I notice you have not put me down :D:D

ricardo65
13th January 2018, 16:27
I notice you have not put me down :D:D

lol so i have :D:D ill bring you some sausage rolls for you to snuffle to make up for it :drool4: i did mention you in the the write up :D i nearly forgot myself as well

dave lincs
13th January 2018, 16:36
lets make this a big turn out this year guys :D

GJ53 DGO
13th January 2018, 19:50
Stick me and the tribe down, I'm sure I can talk the missus into it, Sophie will jump at it regardless.

ricardo65
13th January 2018, 21:03
Stick me and the tribe down, I'm sure I can talk the missus into it, Sophie will jump at it regardless.

will do matey :} Laura and Sophie will like this one we are usually parked near the naafi so you will know where to find me :D

GJ53 DGO
13th January 2018, 21:33
if its not food its fuel and if its not fuel its food with you! I like your style!!:}

willshot
14th January 2018, 07:29
Can you add me to the list, please, Rich. I'll be in the MGTF.:D:D

Simondi
14th January 2018, 08:01
Pop me down as a possible. I'm sure I could wangle a visit to my daughters;)

ricardo65
14th January 2018, 10:08
Can you add me to the list, please, Rich. I'll be in the MGTF.:D:D

Added Will :} we will all be parked together as a club

ricardo65
14th January 2018, 10:09
Pop me down as a possible. I'm sure I could wangle a visit to my daughters;)

Added Simon always worth a trip to hull :}

slatlec
15th January 2018, 19:30
will you add me to the list please.

ricardo65
15th January 2018, 19:41
will you add me to the list please.

Name added glad you can make it :}

dave lincs
18th January 2018, 17:08
can you put Delmore down please as spoke to derrick last night and he is looking forward to it

ricardo65
18th January 2018, 19:31
can you put Delmore down please as spoke to derrick last night and he is looking forward to it

Already on the list matey he messaged me after talking to you :}

madeupname
22nd January 2018, 17:38
I think this falls within my holibobs this year so can you put me down please :}

ricardo65
22nd January 2018, 17:44
I think this falls within my holibobs this year so can you put me down please :}

name added :}

dave lincs
1st February 2018, 08:42
Looks like this is going to be a big turn out this year as the SD1 club have been in touch and they are joining us for there national meet at East Kirkby

Dawn
1st February 2018, 18:50
Nice one! My late brother had a few of those, he called them cheese wedges! :)

24th February 2018, 04:38
Pop me and Sandie down would you - she'll pay for a change as I'll tell her it's her early birthday present to me. :}

ricardo65
24th February 2018, 11:19
Pop me and Sandie down would you - she'll pay for a change as I'll tell her it's her early birthday present to me. :}

Neill you and Sandy added :}

RollinRoad
1st March 2018, 17:56
RICARDO can you add us aswell please.

ricardo65
1st March 2018, 19:01
RICARDO can you add us aswell please.

name added matey :}

pjk1967
25th March 2018, 09:53
Yes please, stick my name down thanks

Artermis
25th March 2018, 10:01
I'll put my name down for this one and hope I can sort time for work. East Kirkby is always worth a look if the weather's up to it.

I heard they recently took delivery of a Mosquito too, so wanna see that if it's true.

Astraeus
25th March 2018, 15:11
Yes, absolutely true. It is there and in process of being put back together after road transport to East Kirkby. Last I heard engines still to be put on but wings etc all back together.

Chris

ricardo65
25th March 2018, 18:25
List updated good to catch up with you all yesterday at Trikey :}

Trueiron
13th April 2018, 20:56
We will be going to this

trikey
13th April 2018, 21:02

Is that Derricks French Brother?

Or does the Man from DelMore say yes :D

ricardo65
16th April 2018, 19:10
We will be going to this

shane name added to the list looking forward to this one anybody else fancy joining us :}

musicalpyramid
17th April 2018, 11:15
Please count me in, if its not too late. I will bring the 75.

ricardo65
17th April 2018, 19:31
Please count me in, if its not too late. I will bring the 75.

not to late Chris name added just to let everyone know you can add your name right up to the meet as its pay on entry we just need to know numbers as this meet is getting a very good attendance will be speaking to Dave later this week so will add more information when I've spoke to him

ricardo65
11th May 2018, 14:58
Weekend bump for this meet anymore for a great day out :}

ricardo65
23rd June 2018, 05:54
Weekend bump only 3 weeks to go until this excellent meet :} whether you are already on the list or you have just seen this and fancy joining us all the information you need will be in this this thread this is a pay on entry event ,all we are asking if you are attending is please post in this thread so the organisers have a idea how many cars are in attendance from our club

Thanks Richard

Astraeus
23rd June 2018, 11:08
Can't wait....

Small break on my own

Thursday , East Lancs Steam railway
Friday RIAT at RAF Fairford
Saturday, Mid Lincs Rover Rally at East Kirkby
Sunday, Flying Legends at IWM Duxford. :drool4:

:}

Chris

ricardo65
27th June 2018, 18:19
Hi everyone here is the update for those attending :}

after a chat with Dave Lincs last night this meet looks as though its going to be a great meet with plenty of clubs in attendance Dave said there is a possibility that there could be up too 500 cars :} the SD 1 club will be holding their national meet at east Kirkby other clubs in attendance are Morris minor club ,morgan club, Renault club mgzt and 75 enthusiasts P6 P5 P4 clubs and many more so this is going to be a great day out for everyone .

The gates will open at 9am with the view of having everyone parked up by 1030am so can people please make a note of these times .
Remember this year it is pay on entry at the gate and admission is £10 per car excellent value so it will help the organisers if you could have the right money ready making it quicker for everybody to get parked up

so if you fancy joining the mid Lincs club for a excellent day out you can add your name to the list right up too the day we are looking at a great club attendance already and its not too late to join us :}

one more ask if anyone is available to help out with the parking etc would you please put your names forward many thanks

Regards Richard

Ohhdannyboy
27th June 2018, 18:53
Hiya,

Could I join the list please,
This will be my 1st meet and by the looks of it it’s gonna be a good one to come to!

ricardo65
27th June 2018, 19:40
Hiya,

Could I join the list please,
This will be my 1st meet and by the looks of it it’s gonna be a good one to come to!

of course you can this is a really great meet and day out name added :}

STUBIE
27th June 2018, 19:46
I'm hoping to attend this year after missing a couple of years.

Newly acquired 75 should have passed MOT by then.

Bodywork though is shocking but hope to have it tidyed up soon.

Stubs

ssizefive
27th June 2018, 20:36
As per my previous conversation with Davelincs and with yourself a couple of weeks ago I am more than happy to help out if required. I am travelling down on the Friday and will be staying until Sunday morning so will be available whenever required. My brother is also coming down Friday but will be travelling back home Saturday afternoon, I am sure he will help out too.

Steve.

ricardo65
28th June 2018, 06:53
As per my previous conversation with Davelincs and with yourself a couple of weeks ago I am more than happy to help out if required. I am travelling down on the Friday and will be staying until Sunday morning so will be available whenever required. My brother is also coming down Friday but will be travelling back home Saturday afternoon, I am sure he will help out too.

Steve.

Thanks Steve your help will be appreciated :bowdown:

Rev Jules
28th June 2018, 07:41
Thanks Steve your help will be appreciated :bowdown:

Hi You can put me and the missus down as definite attending.

Cheers.

Rev

ricardo65
28th June 2018, 15:52
Hi You can put me and the missus down as definite attending.

Cheers.

Rev

Rev the maybe has been removed you are now down as a definite :bowdown:

Dawn
28th June 2018, 18:32
Is the café for snacks only or do they do meals? Just wondering whether to get breakfast somewhere on the way, or if we can eat there on the day? I've been before, but didn't check it out as I was just taking my late mum to see the Lancaster.

Snetty
28th June 2018, 18:56
Dawn,
Im almost certain the cafe does meals however you should pass the Garwick cafe on the A17 cracking cafe.

ssizefive
29th June 2018, 20:51
Is the café for snacks only or do they do meals? Just wondering whether to get breakfast somewhere on the way, or if we can eat there on the day? I've been before, but didn't check it out as I was just taking my late mum to see the Lancaster.

I am quite certain they do meals in the naafi.

Steve.

Astraeus
30th June 2018, 10:50
They most certainly do food and it is pretty good too.

Reasonable value for money too

:bowdown:

Chris

Dawn
30th June 2018, 11:30
That'svgreat me and my friend will snuffle there then! Looking forward to seeing the Mosquito also! ��

ricardo65
30th June 2018, 18:02

after a chat with Dave Lincs last night this meet looks as though its going to be a great meet with plenty of clubs in attendance Dave said there is a possibility that there could be up too 500 cars :} the SD 1 club will be holding their national meet at east Kirkby other clubs in attendance are Morris minor club ,morgan club, Renault club mgzt and 75 enthusiasts P6 P5 P4 clubs and many more so this is going to be a great day out for everyone .

The gates will open at 9am with the view of having everyone parked up by 1030am so can people please make a note of these times .
Remember this year it is pay on entry at the gate and admission is £10 per car excellent value so it will help the organisers if you could have the right money ready making it quicker for everybody to get parked up

so if you fancy joining the mid Lincs club for a excellent day out you can add your name to the list right up too the day we are looking at a great club attendance already and its not too late to join us :}

one more ask if anyone is available to help out with the parking etc would you please put your names forward many thanks

Regards Richard

Two weeks bump on this meet can everyone please read the above thanks

Goldrover
30th June 2018, 18:08
Hi,will you add us to the list please ,
Dave.

ricardo65
30th June 2018, 19:03
Hi,will you add us to the list please ,
Dave.

name added Dave anybody else joining us for this great meet and day out :}

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/

woolleysox
1st July 2018, 20:34
should be ok this year

Rob

bluebird
3rd July 2018, 13:47
Well this defo goin to be a good turn out for the club I think GMT is coming as well I messaged him n he said he was put him for Rich as a poss
And I won’t forget ur cheesecake xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricardo65
3rd July 2018, 20:15
Well this defo goin to be a good turn out for the club I think GMT is coming as well I messaged him n he said he was put him for Rich as a poss
And I won’t forget ur cheesecake xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww debz ya do spoil me:drool4:��

trikey
4th July 2018, 21:36
I am quite certain they do meals in the naafi.

Steve.

Dave lincs will have eaten it all before we all get there.

ssizefive
5th July 2018, 14:35

Never thought of that!! :duh:

Steve.

Rev Jules
5th July 2018, 15:44

Just as well Coolcat won’t be there, that is a compactor on legs:D

Rev

ricardo65
5th July 2018, 17:26

Already thought about that so I've booked Mr Lincs a taxi run on just Jayne 10am till 12pm so we all can attack the naafi :D:D

ricardo65
7th July 2018, 08:07
Weekend bump on this fantastic meet not long to go now everyone :} could all the attendees please read post 38 if you haven't already thanks everyone

Dave Lincs little helpers :}

ssizefive
Snetty
Ricardo65
Marshap123
Roy

Guys if you have you own hi viz it would help

If anybody else can offer any help to Dave it would be appreciated

Thanks everyone

Richard

elroy
7th July 2018, 09:25
Weekend bump on this fantastic meet not long to go now everyone :} could all the attendees please read post 38 if you haven't already thanks everyone

Dave Lincs little helpers :}

ssizefive
Snetty
Ricardo65

Guys if you have you own hi viz it would help

If anybody else can offer any help to Dave it would be appreciated

Thanks everyone

Richard

hi Rich what time do you want the little helpers to be there :}

ssizefive
7th July 2018, 09:35
Rich, my brother will also be able to assist as well, marshap123.

Thanks
Steve.

ricardo65
7th July 2018, 11:01
hi Rich what time do you want the little helpers to be there :}

Roy I'm aiming to be there for 9am just helping getting the modern rovers sorted in our own area would be a big help :}

elroy
7th July 2018, 11:47
Roy I'm aiming to be there for 9am just helping getting the modern rovers sorted in our own area would be a big help :}
add me to your helpers list then Rich :}

Simondi
7th July 2018, 15:47
A wee bit of prep completed for next week:D
Albeit after a blast down the motorway it may not look quite as shiny lol

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74348&d=1530978414

Dawn
7th July 2018, 15:58
I've spent last night and most of today on the V6, and I am not really happy its up to scratch but it will have to do! Black is awful, even when it doesn't rain it gets covered in dust. I've put a cover on it until next week! So excited for the meet, and doubly excited as I will have both my lemons there together! Hope I can wrangle parking them together to get a nice photo of early and late side by side! Yin and Yang! :)

Captain Crappycrimp
9th July 2018, 20:25
Hi

Please put me down, the ZTT is not fully restored to her former glory but she has an engine and is coming along :D

I think she is ready to be seen in public.

Richard

trikey
9th July 2018, 20:39
If anybody else can offer any FOOD to Dave it would be appreciated

Thanks everyone

Richard

As above.............

Lupin1
10th July 2018, 04:57
Hi have now got 75 fixed can Margaret and I be added to list?

ricardo65
10th July 2018, 05:49
List updated anybody else for this meet this is going to be a excellent club attendance not long to go now don't forget you can add your name right up to Saturday as this meet is pay on entry at the gate :}

ricardo65
10th July 2018, 06:35
As above.............Can i just remind everyone that the feeding of wild animals is prohibited especially the wild LINCS 😂😂😂https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180710/7eb574066a04d2f7cf931df5c480492a.jpg

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

The Incredible 'ULK'
10th July 2018, 08:15
Me Me Me! I'm not down :D

ricardo65
10th July 2018, 16:07
Me Me Me! I'm not down :D

name added to list Dan see you on Saturday :}

andy willi
11th July 2018, 17:27
add me to the list

andy

ricardo65
12th July 2018, 06:27
add me to the list

andy

andy name added :}

dave lincs
12th July 2018, 09:29
Hope we are all ready for Saturday there will now also be 2 taxi runs with the Lancaster at 1.30pm and 4pm and a fly past from the battle of britian spitfire

Goldrover
12th July 2018, 10:56
Do we need to print off a pass to show we are parked together?
regards Dave

ricardo65
12th July 2018, 11:11

Regards RichardDave all the information is in the post above 😁

Astraeus
12th July 2018, 11:57
First part of Trains, Planes and Automibles is underway at East Lancs Railway then on to RIAT at RAF Fairford

dave lincs
12th July 2018, 17:56
I have spoken to east Kirkby this afternoon and the naffi will be catering for about 500 people as im expecting 300 cars this year so if anyone wants a meal there should be plenty of food

ps be quick and get in the naffi before Trikey as he is well known for snuffeling a lot of food:D

Dawn
12th July 2018, 18:04
Shaz and I will be wanting to feed ourselves lol! I think I owe Andy a bit of snuffling as well all the work he's put in! Can't wait now, so exciting! Looking forward to seeing the taxi run and the Mosquito they have as well as the cars. :)

ricardo65
12th July 2018, 18:17
Only two sleeps to go :} looking forward to this meet weather looks good I also think there will be alot of snuffling going on :D

Dawn
12th July 2018, 18:31
I hope they do puddings:drool4:

boater
12th July 2018, 19:06
Please add me to the list for Saturday.

boater

ricardo65
12th July 2018, 19:31
Please add me to the list for Saturday.

boater

name added Howard :}

ssizefive
12th July 2018, 19:45
So do I clean the car in the morning before I set off or do I wait until I get there? Well I guess I can't set off with a dirty car so I'll be cleaning it twice!! ☺️
Really looking forward to this one.

Steve.

Simondi
12th July 2018, 20:15
Cleaned mine last weekend:eek: have some nice dodo juice spray for Saturday;)

Fusilier
12th July 2018, 21:02
So do I clean the car in the morning before I set off or do I wait until I get there? Well I guess I can't set off with a dirty car so I'll be cleaning it twice!! ☺️
Really looking forward to this one.

Steve.

Steve

About time you cleaned that car :eek::getmecoat::D

Hope that you all have a good weekend, and hope to catch up with a few of you at the Waterwheel

Stu

trikey
12th July 2018, 21:12
Hope we are all ready for Saturday there will now also be 2 taxi runs with the Lancaster at 1.30pm and 4pm and a fly past from the battle of britian spitfire

I have heard rumours that they are doing a food drop just for you Dave.

bluebird
13th July 2018, 09:09
I hope they do puddings:drool4:

Ricardo will have pudding in the form of a strawberry and chocolate cheesecake 😜😊🍰 xx

Dawn
13th July 2018, 15:37
Oooh….:drool4:

Not long now! See you all tomorrow! :)

timspencer
13th July 2018, 15:43
See you tomorrow! I will be in the SD1 but will come and say hello.

ssizefive
13th July 2018, 15:49
Steve

About time you cleaned that car :eek::getmecoat::D

Hope that you all have a good weekend, and hope to catch up with a few of you at the Waterwheel

Stu

Well that was a waste of time, absolutely throwing it down when I left home so the car was filthy when I arrived at the hotel!!
Just given it a quick wipe round but no point doing too much as the car park is just quarry bottom. Will sort it in the morning :}
It is going to be a good day tomorrow, really looking forward to it. :}

Steve.

Trueiron
13th July 2018, 16:44
Hi

Not sure if I am going to make it for 10.30 but will be aiming for 11.30 latest.

Can we still get into the club area. If not I will just park anywhere

Rev Jules
13th July 2018, 16:50
I shall be there in my LWB, Silver Dream, please make yourself known like to put names to faces, looking forward to meeting you all.

Rev

dave lincs
13th July 2018, 17:04
hi come and find me im sure we should be able to get you in

dave lincs
13th July 2018, 17:05
From the interest I have had over the last couple of days there might now be 500 cars there so the more help the better from people to help park the cars up would be great:}

ricardo65
13th July 2018, 17:27
From the interest I have had over the last couple of days there might now be 500 cars there so the more help the better from people to help park the cars up would be great:}

For all Dave's little helpers could you please find Dave when you arrive and he will allocate you a jobbie if you have your own hi vis vest it would help see you all in the morning I've already been allocated my job apparently I've got to go and be chief food taster in the naafi :drool4::D

Dawn
13th July 2018, 17:30
I am going to wear a baseball cap with the USS Nimitz on, so the sun won't get to me, and peeps can recognize me if they don't know what I look like :) Looking forward to the LWB Rev, I hung my nose over that for awhile! :)

Snetty
13th July 2018, 18:11
For all Dave's little helpers could you please find Dave when you arrive and he will allocate you a jobbie if you have your own hi vis vest it would help see you all in the morning I've already been allocated my job apparently I've got to go and be chief food taster in the naafi :drool4::D

Where are we likely to find Mr Lincs, answers on a postcard please:D

Dawn
13th July 2018, 18:12
In a food fight near the NAAFI with me and Trikey?:eek::duh:

Trueiron
13th July 2018, 19:13
hi come and find me im sure we should be able to get you in

Was that aimed at me

ricardo65
13th July 2018, 20:09
Was that aimed at me

yeah if you can get Mr links away from the naffi he will open the gates so you can park with the club otherwise you'll will have to park in the public car park :}

bigd
13th July 2018, 20:17
And he’s on about me always eating!!!!!:drool4:

Trueiron
13th July 2018, 20:24
yeah if you can get Mr links away from the naffi he will open the gates so you can park with the club otherwise you'll will have to park in the public car park :}

Thought so. I will head for the Naafi on arrival lol.

LotusLC
13th July 2018, 22:05
Sorry unable to make this meet. Have a great day everyone.

Astraeus
13th July 2018, 22:10
That's the planes bit done too
RIAT 2018 was awesome today :bowdown:

Now for the car bit at East Kirkby....

Spending night at Sleaford Travelodge and spotted one P6 and an SD1 with similar arrangements.
My favourite meet

Simondi
13th July 2018, 22:22

Spending night at Sleaford Travelodge and spotted one P6 and an SD1 with similar arrangements.
My favourite meet

See you tomorrow:D

Trueiron
13th July 2018, 23:07

My favourite meet

Would be good to say hello. Got a lot of family in Dundee

ssizefive
14th July 2018, 17:45
Just got back to the hotel from what can only be described as a superb day out.
A massive thank you to Davelincs and all the team involved with today's event, I know there were concerns of how the show would run in the new format but it has been proven to be a complete success.
Great to see some familiar faces and to meet some I haven't seen before, lots of lovely cars on display, lots to view around the venue and some fly pasts as well, what more can you ask for? 🙂

Steve.

Astraeus
14th July 2018, 18:13
Well, what a fabulous day it has been at the meet at East Kirkby. Big debt of gratitude to those that kept the meet going. There was a fantastic turnout of cars of all ages and types. Great to meet up with old and new friends from here. Some utterly stunning cars to complete my Trains, Planes and Automobiles week.
Here is mine flying the Scottish flag along with Simondi

Chris

Simondi
14th July 2018, 18:26
Agreed, a fantastic day out. A HUGE thank you to all involved in organising what was a fabulous day.

Dawn
14th July 2018, 18:32
A really lovely day, but I still don't seem to have met half the people in attendance! I walked around a bit, and through the SD1 crowd for ages and still missed Tim! I found my part on the car, though, Tim, thanks! The Lancaster was stunning, but I couldn't keep my eyes of a certain white lady I've waited six months to see. Thank you Andy and Debz! :) And Dave Lincs for organising!

Rev Jules
14th July 2018, 18:38
I must concur with what a lot of people have said, a stunning turnout with some beautifully turned out examples, credit to their owners, to all those who organised the parking of the cars you are all a credit to the forum, well done to you all.

Good to meet you Ricardo well done for bringing this together.

Hi Dawn we met at last hope you got home safe with no hiccups.

Rev

Dawn
14th July 2018, 18:44
He he, it wouldn't be Bones without some misbehaviour...got out onto the road and my ABS light came on, fuel gauge and speedo died. I got some fuel in as I wasn't sure what was in, and set back off and it all came back on. Nothing major, it will be the sensor on the front wheel been disturbed with all the work. She drove back lovely, very hot and sticky with the heat, even with the window open though! Hopefully dave will do this again next year and I can bring Bones back as I progress in getting even more jobs done :) Sharron enjoyed driving my V6 back for me a bit too much hehehe! :)

ricardo65
14th July 2018, 19:08
Fantastic day great meet with great people couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday weather was amazing there was around 450 cars that was in attendance I didn't have time to get around them all,a the club area was very well attended was some of you in the overflow parking would like to thank Dave Lincs and the rest of the mid Lincs rover club for carrying on and putting the meet together again :bowdown: also a big cakey thanks to Debz :bowdown: for my surprise birthday cake :drool4: :D once again a great thank you to everybody for supporting this meet again.good to meet you too Rev I never realised how much the extra clocks added value to our cars :D:D see you all again soon

Regards Richard

bluebird
14th July 2018, 19:09
He he, it wouldn't be Bones without some misbehaviour...got out onto the road and my ABS light came on, fuel gauge and speedo died. I got some fuel in as I wasn't sure what was in, and set back off and it all came back on. Nothing major, it will be the sensor on the front wheel been disturbed with all the work. She drove back lovely, very hot and sticky with the heat, even with the window open though! Hopefully dave will do this again next year and I can bring Bones back as I progress in getting even more jobs done :) Sharron enjoyed driving my V6 back for me a bit too much hehehe! :)

NOOOOOO you broke her again!!!!!! Lol

Snetty
14th July 2018, 19:11
Hope everyone arrived home safe, great to see everyone both old and new. Stunning cars on show from the club and the variety of other vehicles on display was mind blowing.
Well done to davelincs and the Mid Lincs Rover Club for organising another fantastic meet.

Dawn
14th July 2018, 19:15
NOOOOOO you broke her again!!!!!! Lol

Nah, its working again now. Things are bound to get disturbed will all that work and the deer impact! If it goes off again I have a new sensor somewhere, so no biggie!

My replacement header tank had arrived when I got home, so there's a job for me to start off with he he! :) Need that aircon regassing soon, it was roasting with sitting in the sun all afternoon!

She purred nicely all the way back. :) I think both me and Sharron had big cheesy grins on our faces as we drove home.

trikey
14th July 2018, 19:17
A great day catching up with most of you. Thanks to the Manby badger for organising things along with ssizefive and Roy and the other helpers.

Happy birthday to Ricardo, I’m sure he’s older than 27 ya know..

Off for a wee dram now (Thanks to Dawn 👍)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/a1465ca50087fca38ef9b450b1a494f3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/5df521c9d0b5cd9aeea998ff008c3389.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/b9b75100cf636c8cc4a462f9b247319b.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/fb59b7c8ec29f780f1fc6844c7786bbc.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/61e7b8313eb9a5b0c01d4c94fdb30746.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/d643da12d865e647e6d2e1e1efc1e668.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/237a8a94f6b8c46d0240b4226a6f1328.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/c5248d88902a446b96754ceb4272eba5.jpg

Dawn
14th July 2018, 19:21
Wow, love the engine bay in the last pic! Red Rooster eh? :)

trikey
14th July 2018, 19:32
Wow, love the engine bay in the last pic! Red Rooster eh? :)

Yep, Ricardo has far too much time on his hands Dawn!

Dawn
14th July 2018, 19:44
I need a few tips next time I see him!

willshot
14th July 2018, 20:32
I can only echo what's been said before. Wonderful day out at East Kirby with the MGs and Rovers (and a few other marques). Thanks to Rich and Dave for organizing this event. Thankfully there were trees to shade us from the burning sun. :D:D:D:D

boater
14th July 2018, 20:48
Thanks to all who organised and managed this event. It was my first visit and very enjoyable. I gather the format was different this time from previous meets and I should like to say it worked a treat. The marshalls were all most helpful and access was so well managed that unlike some other events, there was virtually no delay and parking was easy and quick.

I was amazed by the number and variety of different makes and models in attendance and many were absolutely stunning examples. The Lancaster was awsome - my only regret being my failure to win a ride on a taxi run!

The weather was great - and so was the ice-cream!

Well done to all involved.

Howard

Trueiron
14th July 2018, 21:14
Agreed. Always a great day. Some stunning cars on show. I arrived a tad late - 1 pm - so had to park in the overflow car park.

Was good to meet Dave, Rev and Astreus.

Cannot believe the difference 8 inches makes to a 75 lol.

Tried to meet a few others but every time I wandered near our stand, everyone was missing. Need to change my aftershave lol

trikey
14th July 2018, 21:29
Agreed. Always a great day. Some stunning cars on show. I arrived a tad late - 1 pm - so had to park in the overflow car park.

Tried to meet a few others but every time I wandered near our stand, everyone was missing. Need to change my aftershave lol

Its not easy trying to catch up with everyone, there were plenty of cars, planes, and food to see today :D

Dawn
14th July 2018, 21:33
I scoffed ice cream and giant cookies there and did a carvery on the way home as well :getmecoat:

I missed loads of people! I'm a bit shy just going upto folks I haven't already met so that doesn't help!

Simondi
15th July 2018, 06:25
A few of my snaps, sadly none of my ZT:duh:

East Kirby (https://photos.app.goo.gl/H1gU2CcAnRSXmXmHA)

Rev Jules
15th July 2018, 07:07

I cant believe it either, 8 inches, at 75 I should be so lucky will be 76 in a couple of weeks looking forward to one and a half inches, its an age related thing you know. LOL!

Rev

TourerSteve
15th July 2018, 07:09
Excellent day out as usual , Good to catch up with people , Plenty of well turned out cars, all looking good in the brilliant sunshine !

Well done Dave and crew for organising , Debz for the lovely cake :drool4: and birthday boy for sharing the cake rather than eating it his self ! Happy birthday Rich :birthday:

PS The manby badger was last seen with a bag of sausage rolls , digging around in his boot to bury them to snuffle later ! :D

dave lincs
15th July 2018, 08:10
Glad that everyone had a great day the final count of cars was 425 which I was very happy with
A big thank you to Elroy, ssizefive and Ricardo who were a great help in making the rally happen

whitegold
15th July 2018, 08:23
Can only echo what everybody has said, an absolutely brilliant day as usual.
Big thanks to Dave Lincs and his mates at Mid Lincs for rescuing this fantastic show, really great day out, long may it continue.
Didn't realise it was Richards birthday, "happy birthday" mate, they will start to come more regular the more you have though ! Thanks also to trikey for his usual kindness to sort my little problem :bowdown:.

Looking forwards to next year now.

dave lincs
15th July 2018, 08:28
Glad you enjoyed it Ted:}

Rev Jules
15th July 2018, 08:30
Glad that everyone had a great day the final count of cars was 425 which I was very happy with
A big thank you to Elroy, ssizefive and Ricardo who were a great help in making the rally happen

Dave I forgot to mention you many thanks for a cracking day out.

Rev

Goldrover
15th July 2018, 08:46
well done all involved ,it was a super day out,
regards Dave.

elroy
16th July 2018, 13:42
Fab day out74463744647446574466744677446874469

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

dave lincs
16th July 2018, 17:40
Great pictures Roy:bowdown:

ricardo65
16th July 2018, 17:57
Here's some more photos of a fantastic day https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/93f5b5b0103764e1b1e177f6730589a0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/0c30cc4cd068a1f5f3ae6186e1ace53b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/4cebd2a9fb36be0b9776d8c5c07ff8f3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/b06221601c01741a675babe471d77819.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/f71bf81bd15441e7d91e73f330bd2d55.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/4e68a6898030b529e27acf83cffbdf88.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/af3def2b1cebee1a959b1cabbcab5304.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/f977646465a4578c266c6495260a5367.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/f4fe39cc7df823187d9ebe7442d8cb7d.jpg

ricardo65
16th July 2018, 17:59
And some more 😁https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/861d7d2f65e9a35273cfc8f08a19d854.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/f3db8d0c4f48c38f3e4ebaea41ae219d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/f139d550e01b4f8d68b816727bbb5ed5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/03b263016fedec7fd5d06959445124df.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/8434aeb7b03be4416616a4dfd354919d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/ff55933a88bceb1a4fb81065f35b4212.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/0942e00cc9bae9e86500f0ab06bd6a54.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/2162daef2bbfeba6cf395af33d4ea20f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180716/1be6c06a70dd0c1ddd14e87c859d2cec.jpg

elroy
16th July 2018, 19:00
awesome pics Rich :}

J1MBO
17th July 2018, 08:37
Many thanks to all that have posted pictures of the day makes up for not being able to attend, just not enough opportunities for a comfort break in the journey.

Jim

Astraeus
18th July 2018, 14:20
Here is a link to few of my pictures of what was a fantastic day.

Arrived home safely today ...with quite a few miles added to my V6

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/917/42690132044_69a19974ae_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/283o5Xo)image (https://flic.kr/p/283o5Xo) by Christopher Roy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/153985606@N08/), on Flickr

Click on the link below

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153985606@N08/sets/72157698760519354

Chris

Astraeus
18th July 2018, 14:26
This 75 has had an incredible amount of time, effort and money put into her. Seen her before but the underneath really needs to be seen to be believed....no Waxoyl on this...!

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/915/42690129514_344f50bcd6_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/283o5cL)image (https://flic.kr/p/283o5cL) by Christopher Roy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/153985606@N08/), on Flickr

starbug2
18th July 2018, 18:33
See you tomorrow:D
i did ;-) nice to see you shame they parked me by just jane . well i had to take photos :D

starbug2
18th July 2018, 18:36
A few of my snaps, sadly none of my ZT:duh:

East Kirby (https://photos.app.goo.gl/H1gU2CcAnRSXmXmHA)
nor my car :duh::D not sure if i took your car

starbug2
18th July 2018, 18:41
i got put near to just jane , well i was in a MG3 i wasn't going to fight over it as didn't know where anyone was parked .. i hqave been many times in my 75 and maybe will go again next year if they do it , this time we stopped at the sea side on the saturday night i took a few photos :D as normal

timspencer
22nd July 2018, 12:22
What a great show, some lovely car and it was blinking hot

For the first time in 21 years the Sd1 won a prize!

See you all a BL DAY

Dawn
22nd July 2018, 12:40
Here are a few shots I took. :)

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfyCeUY

starbug2
24th July 2018, 14:52
What a great show, some lovely car and it was blinking hot

For the first time in 21 years the Sd1 won a prize!

See you all a BL DAY
alas i didn't see you . i was over the 75 area a few times trying to see some folk , i was over with the MG near just Jane .. as that is where they sent me when i arrived . i saw some MG3 oarked with the 75s so if i had known where i would of as well

Jocelyn
20th November 2018, 09:41

starbug2
20th November 2018, 18:14
hopefully it is going on next year , if so i hope to go be it in the 75 , the F or the 3

ricardo65
20th November 2018, 18:22
This Thread is now closed 2019 attendance list is now posted up in the Yorkshire and north Lincolnshire section

Simondi
20th November 2018, 18:49
Thread closed :}

East Kirby 2019 thread (https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2688284#post2688284)