PDA

View Full Version : side trim removal and replacement ZTT

greendriver
22nd January 2018, 10:35
Hi all

My side coach trims are coming away at the rear ends on my ZTT. How easy is it to remove them and which replacement clips do I need please? The how to pics are unavailable. Do they need sealing on replacement? Someone has tried to superglue them in the past......

Thanks for your help, as always

MGjim
22nd January 2018, 10:52
I had one of mine coming away, the last two or three clips are part of the trim I believe, and consist of a stud and a plastic nut with a rubber sealing washer. I superglued mine back on, making sure the trim was clean and dry. The worst part is removing all the interior trim. Hasn't come away yet! :}

greendriver
22nd January 2018, 11:01
I had one of mine coming away, the last two or three clips are part of the trim I believe, and consist of a stud and a plastic nut with a rubber sealing washer. I superglued mine back on, making sure the trim was clean and dry. The worst part is removing all the interior trim. Hasn't come away yet! :}Thanks. I hate taking stuff apart. I always lose or break clips etc and dont want to make the leak worse....I think I will need some spare clips...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk