PDA

View Full Version : It's the others

macafee2
1st March 2018, 13:28
Wife almost got hit by a fool going for an overtake and losing control in the snow. She was in lane 2 accelerated a little to make sure the other car did not spin into her. Once other car got control it moved into lane 1 and slowed down, if only they had stayed behind the wife the would have got where they were going more quickly.:D

This is what puts me off of going out in the snow, other drivers not fully appreciating the conditions and driving to fast, to close and making to much of a violent turn.

macafee2

steve-45
1st March 2018, 13:31
Well,in Southampton I don't expect many of them had ever driven in snow before ....... :duh:

Groundsman Willie
1st March 2018, 13:33
Had a d**k in a BMW tailgating me this morning on the way into work. Along a country lane with blind corners, that hadn't been gritted. So not only was I thinking of my own driving, I was having to worry about someone coming towards me, and Richard Head behind. Muppets

rustymotor
1st March 2018, 13:47
Drove the wife to work last night dear me, total white out blizzard 10-15 mph the main drag had not been touched, had to have 2 fags before setting off back..have to say though to my surprise most drivers were being really good, steady slowing right down at roundabout's etc..just the odd lunatic. :}

greendriver
1st March 2018, 14:47
All these customer complaints about missed refuse collections are gritting on my nerves...

Some of the crews have had to suspend collections because it is too dangerous. I have tried to explain that should a half full refuse truck start to slide at the top of a hill...

Groundsman Willie
1st March 2018, 15:29
All these customer complaints about missed refuse collections are gritting on my nerves...

Some of the crews have had to suspend collections because it is too dangerous. I have tried to explain that should a half full refuse truck start to slide at the top of a hill...
.......if they run, they can empty all the bins into it as it slides down :shrug:

stevestrat
1st March 2018, 15:55
I have tried to explain that should a half full refuse truck start to slide at the top of a hill...

MkJO0SCFQLg

bl52krz
1st March 2018, 16:07
Had a d**k in a BMW tailgating me this morning on the way into work. Along a country lane with blind corners, that hadn't been gritted. So not only was I thinking of my own driving, I was having to worry about someone coming towards me, and Richard Head behind. Muppets
[COLOR="Blue"]Just slow down and let di** head get past you. Then perhaps you can pass him later on when he is off the road. I mean, he has got a B*w after all.[o/COLOR]

bl52krz
1st March 2018, 16:12

I used to work for a refuse company, and during really bad snow and freezing conditions, the drivers used to be called in because the rubbish used to freeze and stick in the container, and could not be emptied. Please make sure the lid on your bins are closed, it does help.

Vanbursta
1st March 2018, 16:18
MkJO0SCFQLg

Why am I now hearing pinball machine noises in my head?

Proud owner
1st March 2018, 17:01

Richard Head? How rude, I give them the polite name of Richard Cranium.

Groundsman Willie
1st March 2018, 17:08
Richard Head? How rude, I give them the polite name of Richard Cranium.

That was me being polite.