PDA

View Full Version : pub lunch with the trikeys second sitting

ricardo65
6th March 2018, 19:18
Because we had such a good time at the last one and the food was rather good :drool4: we are going to squeeze in another before Easter this time there will be a attendance list as we hope to be sat in the conservatory as a group and hopefully special rates on our food Trikey will confirm this when he has spoken to the landlord , lady, don't miss out on this one a good time was had by all last time all you have to do to join in the fun is add your name to the list and then turn up on the day, as before there is no rush to get there we will be meeting up around 1200pm at the Wagon and Horses on Saturday the 24th of march details in the link below :}

https://waggonandhorsesreston.co.uk/

Please be aware this is not an official 75&ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Attendees

LotusLC and Lydia...... fish and chip with garden peas x2
Mg pete
Maxicrawf.........homemade pie b+b pudding
Tourersteve......saus +mash+ veg
Trikey
Bluebird
Tractor ted......saus + mash + pud
Ricardo65...... saus + mash
Delmor
Actros...........scampy ... apple crumble ice cream
Mgste
Pjk1967........steakpie chips + veg
GordyB.......half pound burger + chips with added cheese
Artemis and wife......saus + mash no onions lasagne+ gb
YorkshireGoc
Chloecloreece
M,atty,G and Laura...saus +mash + lasagne chips
Dave Lincs ....... fish +chips
Goldrover......lasagne salad + g be..jacket spuds + chilli
Madeupname...... lasagne salad + g b
Tantallon....... Saus mash + vex

trikey
6th March 2018, 19:33
Any excuse for a feed... 👍😎

Delmor
6th March 2018, 19:35
Because we had such a good time at the last one and the food was rather good :drool4: we are going to squeeze in another before Easter this time there will be a attendance list as we hope to be sat in the conservatory as a group and hopefully special rates on our food Trikey will confirm this when he has spoken to the landlord , lady, don't miss out on this one a good time was had by all last time all you have to do to join in the fun is add your name to the list and then turn up on the day, as before there is no rush to get there we will be meeting up around 1200pm at the Wagon and Horses details in the link below :}

https://waggonandhorsesreston.co.uk/

Please be aware this is not an official 75&ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Attendees

LotusLC and Lydia
Mg pete
Maxicrawf
Tourersteve
Trikey
Bluebird
Tractor ted
Ricardo65
Evening Rich,
Enjoyed the last one at South Reston as you know, so please add my name to the list.
Cheers,
Derrick

Dawn
6th March 2018, 19:48
What date? Or am I being blind lol? Andy, sent you a PM...

ricardo65
6th March 2018, 19:58
What date? Or am I being blind lol? Andy, sent you a PM...

:D:D dawn was that excited about food ive forgot to put the date on will edit its Saturday 24th of march dawn :D

Dawn
6th March 2018, 20:03
The food was amazing last time! Having a bit of a confused time with cars/sister-in-law at the moment, and I'm at Tony Banks the day before that as well with my black one. I'll hold off putting my name down until I know what is happening, but fingers crossed I can come get some more of that banoffee tart pudding!

ricardo65
6th March 2018, 20:03
Evening Rich,
Enjoyed the last one at South Reston as you know, so please add my name to the list.
Cheers,
Derrick

Be good to see you as always derrick name added

ricardo65
6th March 2018, 20:05
The food was amazing last time! Having a bit of a confused time with cars/sister-in-law at the moment, and I'm at Tony Banks the day before that as well with my black one. I'll hold off putting my name down until I know what is happening, but fingers crossed I can come get some more of that banoffee tart pudding!

Ok dawn be good if you can make it the bread and butter pudding was very nice as well

suzublu
6th March 2018, 20:08
Have to wait & see if the lid's fixed or not:o

actros
6th March 2018, 20:15
Ok dawn be good if you can make it the bread and butter pudding was very nice as wellOk Rich put me down for this .

ricardo65
6th March 2018, 20:44
Ok Rich put me down for this .

name added bri

trikey
7th March 2018, 12:28
Debz been to see Charlotte at pub and come up with a menu and price she has messaged Ricardo so he can add it to this event all the pub ask is if we cud let them know what people want so they can have a rough idea

Ravinder
7th March 2018, 15:33
Can you not have this a bit further north? :shrug:
It’s 6 hours away from me...:mad:

pjk1967
7th March 2018, 15:43
Stick me down please, could do with a good nosh lol

GordyB
7th March 2018, 17:37
I'm a maybe, got my daily in for MOT that morning, I'll see if I can move it forward a day or so....

ricardo65
7th March 2018, 17:39
Can you not have this a bit further north? :shrug:
It’s 6 hours away from me...:mad:

its worth the 6 hour drive rav just for the food and banter :D

ricardo65
7th March 2018, 17:41
I'm a maybe, got my daily in for MOT that morning, I'll see if I can move it forward a day or so....

ok gordy ill add your name :}

ricardo65
7th March 2018, 17:44
Stick me down please, could do with a good nosh lol

name added Patrick be good to see you :}

pjk1967
7th March 2018, 18:02
name added Patrick be good to see you :}

It’s been a while lol
Lots too do on the car as it’s been neglected for a while and the list is not definitive
Cam belts booked at rover mobile mechanics on 9th April
Discs/pads all round
Alloy wheel refurb and 2 tyres
Handbrake compensator to be fitted
Drivers seat swan cover needed, sourced
Lower engine mount purchased and fitted
Probably have too much for it but couldn’t resist and it was local to me
Hope too have it in really nice nick within 6 weeks just so busy at work as always
Hope your all well and enjoying your card

ricardo65
7th March 2018, 18:07
It’s been a while lol
Lots too do on the car as it’s been neglected for a while and the list is not definitive
Cam belts booked at rover mobile mechanics on 9th April
Discs/pads all round
Alloy wheel refurb and 2 tyres
Handbrake compensator to be fitted
Drivers seat swan cover needed, sourced
Lower engine mount purchased and fitted
Probably have too much for it but couldn’t resist and it was local to me
Hope too have it in really nice nick within 6 weeks just so busy at work as always
Hope your all well and enjoying your card

that's the fun of these cars always a job to do :D

pjk1967
7th March 2018, 18:17
I should have walked away but the thing that swung it was it had a clutch, master cylinder and slave cylinder fitted in 2016, probably the last bit of work it had done from what I can see, it does have potential to be a nice car once again though

ricardo65
7th March 2018, 19:32
I should have walked away but the thing that swung it was it had a clutch, master cylinder and slave cylinder fitted in 2016, probably the last bit of work it had done from what I can see, it does have potential to be a nice car once again though

keep at it you'll get there in the end :}

marinabrian
7th March 2018, 21:29
Have to wait & see if the lid's fixed or not:o

You not fixed that yet? :duh::getmecoat:

Well if you can live with a tractor lift Ronnie, I may be tempted to divert to sinking canoe.

Or if you really insist, we can give Frosty a run out, but we'll have to set off a week early, him being a NASP 1800 :D

Bri :cool:

Dawn
8th March 2018, 05:59
What's on the menu Racardo? Not that I live for food or anything...

ricardo65
8th March 2018, 06:36
What's on the menu Racardo? Not that I live for food or anything...Dawn I've not received the pm from bluebird yet but I'm sure the menu will accommodate the rover 75 snuffling crew looking forward to the puddah menu 🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

bluebird
8th March 2018, 08:18
Pm sent Rich with the menu and price all we ask is can u please let us know what u would like to eat so the pub has an idea of numbers 😊

Framps
8th March 2018, 10:31
Yes it was very nice food and great to meet everyone. But I am sad that I will not be able to come this time as have just been appointed to next ship (24th) is when I join. I hope these meals/meets keep on happening as we would both love to pop up there agian when I am home next (approx 4 months).
Hope everyone has a great time.
Lawrence and Bev

Rev Jules
8th March 2018, 13:21
Me Thinks there is a secret society being formed here:D

Rev

ricardo65
8th March 2018, 17:30
Me Thinks there is a secret society being formed here:D

Rev

its the secret snuffling society :D:D

ricardo65
8th March 2018, 17:49
Right guys and gals Debz has been in touch with Charlotte the landlady and she has asked if we could pre order the food as it would really help the day flow better if you are eating and know what you want could you please post up the menu is in the first link above the names list, also the pub has this offer for those who have a bigger appetite or the shufflers among us :eek::D

landlady's special offer
https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1632793

ricardo65
8th March 2018, 17:56
Main menu :drool4:

https://waggonandhorsesreston.co.uk/restaurant

actros
8th March 2018, 18:33

https://waggonandhorsesreston.co.uk/restaurantRich can you put me down for the scampy.

maxi_crawf
8th March 2018, 19:29

Richard,

Can you put me down for the homemade pie and bread and butter pudding :)

Roy

trikey
8th March 2018, 22:36
Richard,

Can you put me down for the homemade pie and bread and butter pudding :)

Roy

Do u want chips or potatoes Roy

Deb

Artermis
9th March 2018, 04:20
Hi Richard, Andy, Debs,

Add the wife and I to this one, please. We'll get back to you with menu choices shortly. I must be missing something as I can't see a dessert menu? :D

Thanks, Ben

ricardo65
9th March 2018, 06:30
Hi Richard, Andy, Debs,

Add the wife and I to this one, please. We'll get back to you with menu choices shortly. I must be missing something as I can't see a dessert menu? :D

Thanks, Ben

Ben you and your wife added sir :}

If I remember correctly the dessert menu was in house ill ask Debz if she can get a copy :}

trikey
9th March 2018, 07:56
Hiya Rch
I will try and get a puddah menu but they are usually on the board but what ever you choose u wont be disappointed

Can you add Yorkshire GOC (Martin) to list please

Debz

pjk1967
9th March 2018, 15:36
Hi Rich could you put me down for steak pie and chips and veg please mate, making me hungry just thinking of it !

ricardo65
9th March 2018, 19:01
Hi Rich could you put me down for steak pie and chips and veg please mate, making me hungry just thinking of it !

:D I'm hungry all the time :drool4: food was excellent last time I'm having abit of trouble with the landlady,s link as its in my pms so wont link to open in the forum any ideas anyone :shrug:

maxi_crawf
9th March 2018, 19:18
Do u want chips or potatoes Roy

Deb

I'll have the potatoes please Andy

suzublu
9th March 2018, 19:59
£17 a head:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek:
I'll bring sarnies:getmecoat::D

actros
9th March 2018, 20:03
Landlady's special

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180309/b38206e93d54f7c8bae70fe85a5d8e52.jpg

Main menu �������� link below ��������

https://waggonandhorsesreston.co.uk/restaurantRich can you put apple crumble and ice cream for me

trikey
9th March 2018, 20:04
Rich not doing that know just ordering off the main menu so can you remove that post please otherwise it will confuse people

Debz x

ricardo65
9th March 2018, 20:05
£17 a head:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek:
I'll bring sarnies:getmecoat::D

lol that's just for the snufflers Ron have a look at the main menu plenty to choose from :drool4::drool4: :}:}

ricardo65
9th March 2018, 20:09
Rich not doing that know just ordering off the main menu so can you remove that post please otherwise it will confuse people

Debz x

tis done Debs can people please order off the main menu below many thanks :}:}

suzublu
9th March 2018, 20:12
lol that's just for the snufflers Ron have a look at the main menu plenty to choose from :drool4::drool4: :}:}

I'll still bring sarnies:duh::getmecoat::D Well, not sure I'll be there yet, still waiting for the kettle lid to be fixed:o Next week is the latest :cool:

ricardo65
9th March 2018, 20:16
I'll still bring sarnies:duh::getmecoat::D Well, not sure I'll be there yet, still waiting for the kettle lid to be fixed:o Next week is the latest :cool:Ok Ron it will just be good to see you, hope HG goes ok 👍

trikey
9th March 2018, 20:44
hope HG goes ok ��

Yep the head gasket goes.. OK!

Artermis
10th March 2018, 06:11
Ben you and your wife added sir :}

If I remember correctly the dessert menu was in house ill ask Debz if she can get a copy :}

Ah OK saw mention of bread and butter pudding and thought I might be missing something! Heaven forbid :D

Menu choices:

Me: Lincolnshire sausage & mash (no onions, plz)
SWMBO: Lasagne and garlic bread

Thanks all.

GordyB
10th March 2018, 11:19
Hi Rich can you put me down for a half pound burger, chips and add cheese, thats from the "light bites" menu :eek::eek::D

LotusLC
10th March 2018, 13:09
Can Lydia and myself have fish and chips with garden peas please....

trikey
10th March 2018, 14:57
Trikey awaits ricardo opening another thread just for his food order....:D

Ravinder
10th March 2018, 15:41
So, Andy, when will you be coming to Scotland and having a pub meal here...? :shrug::D

ricardo65
10th March 2018, 17:53
Trikey awaits ricardo opening another thread just for his food order....:D

hey cheeky :cheeky: I'm actually watching the calories at the moment I'm on (wait for it ) the rotation diet :eek: every time I turn around I eat :drool4: :D

trikey
10th March 2018, 17:59
So, Andy, when will you be coming to Scotland and having a pub meal here...? :shrug::D

The last time was at Gretna a couple of years ago mate, we are overdue a trip North, will have to see what we can do :)

ricardo65
10th March 2018, 18:20
[QUOTE=Artermis;2604676]Ah OK saw mention of bread and butter pudding and thought I might be missing something! Heaven forbid :D

hopefully bread and butter pudding will be on the puddah menu it was very nice last meet :}

Dawn
12th March 2018, 17:36
Don't think I can make it :( I can't find anyone to have my dogs, and I obviously can't bring three westies :(

ricardo65
12th March 2018, 17:50
Don't think I can make it :( I can't find anyone to have my dogs, and I obviously can't bring three westies :(

be a shame if you can't make it dawn :( but there's always next time :}

Dawn
12th March 2018, 18:31
My neighbours usually help, but they're both away this time.

ricardo65
18th March 2018, 19:36
Week before bump anybody else fancy joining us for a pub lunch if you do please add your names to the list for those who are attending and eating it would help if you could forward us your main menu order thanks everyone :}

TourerSteve
19th March 2018, 10:46
Food !!:drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4: :drool4::drool4:

Could I order Sausage & Mash plus a side order of Veg please :D

Rich
Have you got the old timers order ?:shrug:

Goldrover
19th March 2018, 18:55
Hi, would you pop us down for Saturday, Dave and Sue.

Kind Regards Dave.

ricardo65
19th March 2018, 20:07
Hi, would you pop us down for Saturday, Dave and Sue.

Kind Regards Dave.

dave name added if you are eating could you please have a look at the menu and let's us know many thanks

ricardo65
19th March 2018, 20:08
Food !!:drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4: :drool4::drool4:

Rich
Have you got the old timers order ?:shrug:

hes got his order in weeks ago :D :D

madeupname
20th March 2018, 20:33
Ooh! another meal meet :D
I'm on nights Friday, but will move Heaven and Earth to be there ;)

Can you let them know I would like Lasagne with salad and garlic breath please.
(also PM sent ;))

ricardo65
21st March 2018, 06:29
Ooh! another meal meet :D
I'm on nights Friday, but will move Heaven and Earth to be there ;)

Can you let them know I would like Lasagne with salad and garlic breath please.
(also PM sent ;))

Adrian name and food order added :}

rustymotor
21st March 2018, 09:58
Wanted to come and meet you good folk and was about to say fish & chips please just got a text from my daughter can I collect her from Liverpool airport at 12 on Saturday..another time.

ricardo65
21st March 2018, 11:20
No worries there always be a next time 😁😁

ricardo65
21st March 2018, 12:20
For those who are traveling across the bridge or who are in North Lincolnshire we will be meeting up at Barney's for coffees around 1030 am then traveling down to the waggon and horses ��

pjk1967
21st March 2018, 16:18
Well lots done on the car this week that I picked up just over 3 weeks ago, wheels refurbed and two tyres, brake discs and pads all round, changed the horrible lip spoiler that was painted in something I can only describe as bitumen black to the correct lip spoiler in starlight silver, managed to pick up a spare wheel tool kit today so I can now jack the car up properly lol, sounds awesome and starting to look good as well, mg mobile mechanics are doing cambelts on 9th of April and will then turn my attention to bodywork(scratches and a scuff) and also start getting the interior sorted, should be a beaut by end of April I hope:}

tantallon
21st March 2018, 16:33
Sausage Mash and Veg please

ricardo65
21st March 2018, 16:33
Sounds good looking forward to Saturday hopefully weather will be kind to us 😀

ricardo65
21st March 2018, 16:37
Sausage Mash and Veg please

Name and order added Howard see you Saturday 😀

pjk1967
21st March 2018, 16:39
I’m starving so might have double helpings, works gone mad so not even enough time to sleep let alone cook something decent to eat!, I like be a good pie lol

ricardo65
21st March 2018, 17:03
I’m starving so might have double helpings, works gone mad so not even enough time to sleep let alone cook something decent to eat!, I like be a good pie lolHa ha your in good company we are all just a bunch of big snufflers 😀😀

Goldrover
21st March 2018, 18:21
would you put us down for 1- beef lasagne with salad and garlic bread, and.
1- jacket potato with chilli con carne
cheers Dave/Sue

mgste
22nd March 2018, 04:28
Can you put me down for a beef lanagne and chips
Put my dad down for gammon egg and chips :)

Cheers buddy :)

tantallon
23rd March 2018, 11:35
Can you order an additional bangers and mash and veg please

trikey
23rd March 2018, 17:12
All orders have been handed in to the pub and ive got a copy of whos having what,anyone that turns up now and requires food must go and see what they want and let the staff know

Eating around 1.30 pm

See everyone tomz 😊😎

Debz xx

elroy
23rd March 2018, 19:46
have a great meet guys and gals. Put some pics up.See you at the next one :chat:

ricardo65
23rd March 2018, 19:59
have a great meet guys and gals. Put some pics up.See you at the next one :chat:

Cheers Roy let's hope you can make the next one :}

ricardo65
24th March 2018, 11:35
A very good turnout 😀https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/4c3332bc411398d154c10512ab0398cc.jpg

ricardo65
24th March 2018, 14:03
Some snuffling going on 😁
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/5b1b0080e8f16658dc7086c07eb2b8e4.jpg

trikey
24th March 2018, 14:04
Another good day, everyone back at ours now for more food!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/b797ede2e2eb2e98ebc8487b428280bb.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/bc11b954bd66c7df7dfbbdefe1a8b1c2.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/65616c918577f730781ff08018135610.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/d6c529b8875572e2323cf84d45ba0f66.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/c77b61b4ed792aa4411da663c5c2d988.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/969c4e882ed15f57457c123ac9fc33b3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/8dcecb5a02bc70f20b9a75a96b4aa284.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/d127fe640c8466af4489022f2319de07.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/3ec35a6cc5ba55df7840c25074d1ab9a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/a02d8cf384500e51ad301ccbe3557b5a.jpg

Ian G
24th March 2018, 15:08
Glad you had/are having a good time everyone...mmmmmm cake:drool4:
Cheers Ian

Dawn
24th March 2018, 15:11
I'm missing my banoffee thing :( I'm not even that far away, as I'm at Norton Disney, but I just couldn't get a dog sitter at home, and I can't leave them in the caravan as per site rules. :(

Hopefully next time!

tantallon
24th March 2018, 16:55
Lovely day with lovely people .What more can be said .

Goldrover
24th March 2018, 17:09
Good meeting with good food and lovely people well done to all .

GordyB
24th March 2018, 17:17
Thanks to Rich for arranging this and Andy and Debs for the hospitality 😀

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/f153b5b8b724954694b39836e3b577fb.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/870d7169c35b5f39ae840350f54d47ba.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/28b2a81f30d7f3fd78453d1d88f1233a.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/610168bf4327b04a93b8d365a8023ba8.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/2ddd773f7a8c6a37553fa195bd54294f.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/1612637964ad898c8d013ca01155fcb1.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/6006a4060a4c5c1700379e59cb2bdee7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/560c5ac89a7ec469a01e6f0c1d75dffe.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180324/0d4809efbc02e9186150997ba8879c29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TourerSteve
24th March 2018, 17:28
Another good day ,good banter and catching up with people, plenty of snuffling of good food and good hospitality back at Andy's and Deb's for a snuffle of Deb's lovely cake ! :drool4::drool4: (thank you)

Yorkshire GOC
24th March 2018, 17:41
Good meeting with good food and lovely people well done to all .

Ditto a great meet ;)

madeupname
24th March 2018, 19:00
Good day out, even if Kim decided to wet herself :o
Many thanks to Steve for changing her top hose, and a BIG thank you to Debs for the replacement hose :D
Very good food and good company. I enjoyed it. :}

LotusLC
24th March 2018, 19:02
Another great meet. Food was very nice and the cake Debz made was very tasty.
Lydia even came away with a fish tank :eek:. (Don't ask)
Thanks to Trikey, Debz and Ricardo for doing all the spade work so we all got the meals we ordered...

trikey
24th March 2018, 20:23
Just a +1 for Steve getting his hands dirty after working a night shift, well done matey, that's what this club is all about :bowdown:

ricardo65
24th March 2018, 21:14
Great day out again with everyone, food was very good thanks everybody for making the effort to attend these little get togethers im sure we'll be having some more of these throughout the year would also like to thanks debs for some very nice homecake :drool4: And steve well done matey :bowdown:

pjk1967
25th March 2018, 08:48
Enjoyed the day and good to see everyone, some lovely cars and people, I had forgot how much of a friendly bunch you guys are, good to see everyone keeping up the hard work to keep these British cars on the road,

ricardo65
25th March 2018, 08:59
Enjoyed the day and good to see everyone, some lovely cars and people, I had forgot how much of a friendly bunch you guys are, good to see everyone keeping up the hard work to keep these British cars on the road,Good to see you pat the cars coming along nicely have a look at the meets coming up and see if you fancy any of these mainly elsham hall ,east Kirkby ,and castle Howard all excellent meets last year catch up with you soon

Artermis
25th March 2018, 09:46
Good day out, even if Kim decided to wet herself :o
Many thanks to Steve for changing her top hose, and a BIG thank you to Debs for the replacement hose :D
Very good food and good company. I enjoyed it. :}

Glad you got her fixed; I was a little bit nervous for you when you pulled into the car park with steam coming from the grill!

Thanks to everyone for the invite and the company, was all good fun :D

pjk1967
25th March 2018, 09:50
Good to see you pat the cars coming along nicely have a look at the meets coming up and see if you fancy any of these mainly elsham hall ,east Kirkby ,and castle Howard all excellent meets last year catch up with you soon

Just about to add my name too list for elsham hall and east Kirkby which I will probably fly solo, but castle Howard I may bring my other half as a treat for surprising me with I bottle of car polish when I got home last night!

ricardo65
25th March 2018, 19:47
Great stuff pat will catch up with you at elsham