PDA

View Full Version : Raby castle classic car show

actros
24th March 2018, 17:40
Raby Castle Classic Car Show
Raby Castle Classic Car Show - Sunday12 August 2018, and Great Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern gathering

After having a discussion with Ricardo65, we have decided that this year we are going to do this event rather than Patley Bridge, and we will therefore have a club stand at the show, and hope that we can get as many members as possible to attend, as a group of us have attended for the last 3 years, but this year the show is being held on the same date as Patley Bridge.

Those who have attended before should note that we have parked up by the castle keep, and a lot of others have been down towards the entrance, however this year, the show is moving down towards the lake, and that way everybody will be in the same area. The cost of entry for each car will be £4.00.

http://www.markwoodwardclassicevents...e-classic-park

so if you would like to attend then please let me know before the closing date, which will be 3rd August 2018, and I will then apply for tickets and issue them to members, I can send them by post or if you prefer then we can meet up at a suitable location (possibly Sainsburys in West Auckland) and then hand out tickets and then travel the 5 or 6 miles in convoy

ROVER2003
2nd April 2018, 10:06
Raby Castle Classic Car Show
Raby Castle Classic Car Show - Sunday12 August 2018, and Great Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern gathering

After having a discussion with Ricardo65, we have decided that this year we are going to do this event rather than Patley Bridge, and we will therefore have a club stand at the show, and hope that we can get as many members as possible to attend, as a group of us have attended for the last 3 years, but this year the show is being held on the same date as Patley Bridge.

Those who have attended before should note that we have parked up by the castle keep, and a lot of others have been down towards the entrance, however this year, the show is moving down towards the lake, and that way everybody will be in the same area. The cost of entry for each car will be £4.00.

http://www.markwoodwardclassicevents...e-classic-park

so if you would like to attend then please let me know before the closing date, which will be 3rd August 2018, and I will then apply for tickets and issue them to members, I can send them by post or if you prefer then we can meet up at a suitable location (possibly Sainsburys in West Auckland) and then hand out tickets and then travel the 5 or 6 miles in convoy

maybe i could go