PDA

View Full Version : Nuts!

graham clarke
24th March 2018, 17:50
Just noticed that some kind and helpful person has taken all of my wheel locknut covers. I am sure that all of you know of similarly helpful people, can anyone out there please tell me where I can buy replacements?

steve-45
24th March 2018, 17:52
Didn't know they had covers .... were they deleted on later models ?

Mickyboy
24th March 2018, 19:20
Early ones had black sleeves mate
Mick

macafee2
24th March 2018, 19:46
Didn't know they had covers .... were they deleted on later models ?

me neither. I knew the 25's did

macafee2

trikey
24th March 2018, 21:13
Here you go...

https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-RRH100060

steve-45
24th March 2018, 21:50
Here you go...

https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-RRH100060

interesting ......

Ravinder
24th March 2018, 23:48
One of the traders may have some. Send them a message. Mickeyboy May have some...

alanaslan
26th March 2018, 23:59
Just noticed that some kind and helpful person has taken all of my wheel locknut covers. I am sure that all of you know of similarly helpful people, can anyone out there please tell me where I can buy replacements?

If you are wanting to replace the lock bolts with standard bolts I still have eight bolts off my launch car. As the first thing I do to all my cars is to fit spline drive bolts. Whilst I can’t find the bag with the bolts from the later cars I did find the ones from the launch car have already given away two sets so have two sets left. They were taken off the car two days after I picked her up from the launch party so are in as new condition they are nice and shiny with no stressing to the threads, or any damage to the bolt flats.
Just thought I would give you another option.
Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roy&Rosebud
27th March 2018, 09:53
Hi, went to the midland nano meet last weekend and was advised to change the

Locking bolts only you're as also have a saloon I would require eight bolts would

You've sokindas to pm me regarding costs etc

Best regards,

Roy (just a lonely old man now without my Rosebud).

Please take good care of your loved ones.#

sewerman
27th March 2018, 10:41
Roy

You only need 4 standard wheel bolts to replace your splined locking ones.

Scott

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nige B
27th March 2018, 11:05
Roy

You only need 4 standard wheel bolts to replace your splined locking ones.

Scott

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalklike he states ...he has 2 cars

championdaddy
27th March 2018, 12:26
I have some, how many are you after ???..... if you want to PM your address...... I've just checked and I only have 2......

1 plain one and 1 with the BMW logo on it.

You are welcome to them free if you want them

graham clarke
27th March 2018, 14:03

Thanks for all of your responses, following 'Trikey' I contacted Rimmers, yes they can supply the original black covers as part of a 'kit' of four new locknuts, but they can also supply replacement white covers; part No: RRJ 000090.
I like them, perhaps the thieving ....... will not. Regards to all 75ers.

Comfortably Numb
27th March 2018, 18:57
My hex wheel bolts are metal coloured. So does no-one do - er - metal coloured ones?