PDA

View Full Version : The trouble with......

roverbarmy
27th March 2018, 19:37
..... having two Rover 75's is that you keep getting mixed up as to which one you are in! Took mum to the garden centre in the Cowley car and found out that the rear seats don't fold!!!:shrug: Luckily managed to get her stuff between the rear doors! :duh:

75driver
27th March 2018, 20:18
..... having two Rover 75's is that you keep getting mixed up as to which one you are in! Took mum to the garden centre in the Cowley car and found out that the rear seats don't fold!!!:shrug: Luckily managed to get her stuff between the rear doors! :duh:

I find it a bit of a bother having 6 "rover keys" that I haven't fully colour coded to the cars yet.😳
Can take me several attempts to get the right key for the car I want to drive (or fix)..🙄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryszard
27th March 2018, 22:29
Hi,having the V6 and a diesel I triple check the fuel pump on filling up to make sure I put the correct fuel in,before the Rover's had works diesel cars for 27 years so was always extra careful not to fill my motorbike with diesel!Regards Ry.....

roverbarmy
28th March 2018, 09:24
I find it a bit of a bother having 6 "rover keys" that I haven't fully colour coded to the cars yet.😳
Can take me several attempts to get the right key for the car I want to drive (or fix)..🙄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both mine are silver! :duh:

stevestrat
28th March 2018, 11:24
Try having a 1.8T and a V8. The V8 has huge brakes, run around in that for a couple of weeks then get the 1.8T out and hit the brakes at the same point as you did with the V8 :eek:

coolguy
28th March 2018, 16:07
Different (and colour coded) key fobs help me with my four!

Dallas
28th March 2018, 16:50
..... having two Rover 75's is that you keep getting mixed up as to which one you are in!

This is why you need a Rover 75 and a MG ZT, you will certainly know which one you are in then. :D