PDA

View Full Version : stepping down.

actros
8th July 2018, 18:28
stepping down.
As from the 31st July i will be stepping down as the RS for Yorkshire and North Lincs area so if any other member wants to do it you are welcome to do it.
Thanks for all your support over the years that i have done it so i think it is time for a change.

bigd
8th July 2018, 18:35
Nice one Brian you will be greatly missed for a job well done over the years take care :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

bluebird
9th July 2018, 16:06
You still doin club shop Bri xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willshot
9th July 2018, 16:37
Sorry to hear that Brian. Thanks for all your good works for the Yorkies over the years.:D:D:D:D

FLYING BANANA
9th July 2018, 17:33
Many thanks for all your hard work Brian.

Simondi
9th July 2018, 17:52
Brian, than you for all your hard work

actros
10th July 2018, 09:52
You still doin club shop Bri xx

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes Debs i am still doing the shop.

andy willi
15th July 2018, 08:34
first many thanks to lord brian , i know he is getting older and slowing down he has the club shop to deal with and he travels to meets all over the country, so i think i will help out for a short time as he took the job over from me when i last gave it up , so i will take over again on the proviso he will help me out i have been his no 2 for a few years so he can be my no 2 now , i meet with brian most weeks so we could sort it together and make it work , we would like someone with time to take it on permanently but for now i will take the job on if it is ok with you all .

will try to get the doncaster spanner meet up and running again .

andy

Nige B
15th July 2018, 12:28
first many thanks to lord brian , i know he is getting older and slowing down he has the club shop to deal with and he travels to meets all over the country, so i think i will help out for a short time as he took the job over from me when i last gave it up , so i will take over again on the proviso he will help me out i have been his no 2 for a few years so he can be my no 2 now , i meet with brian most weeks so we could sort it together and make it work , we would like someone with time to take it on permanently but for now i will take the job on if it is ok with you all .

andy

The spanner meet was a great meet , and the first car meet of any type that I had attended....its great to think it may be revived.well done Andy

stocktake
15th July 2018, 14:19
I agree, Brian is a Number 2 :laughing2:

actros
15th July 2018, 19:33
I agree, Brian is a Number 2 :laughing2:Still no 1 till the end of July. Thanks to my no 2 for stepping in.:bowdown::bowdown:

ricardo65
15th July 2018, 19:50

andy

nice one Andy I will still be carrying on with the meets at the waggon and horses and the waterwheel plus a few others so there should be plenty of meets for the good folks of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire to attend :}