PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Rover 75 Perth Auto Recyclers

Coups
19th December 2018, 15:26
I was in the above scrap yard today and they’d just had a nigh on immaculate Rover 75 in from a main dealer. I was working so didn’t have a detailed going over of it but it’s all there and straight.

Mudflaps, removable tow bar, unmarked cloth interior, steel wheels with excellent original wheels trims.

It looks a classic spec so no colour coded door mirrors and the standard 3 dial heater setup.

Mot until mid Jan and going from it’s not history it’s doing less that 1k a year for ages!

It’s a 1.8 on ST54BKU. Clean dark red - I forget the name.

I want it, domestic bliss dictates I can’t. Someone save it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trikey
19th December 2018, 19:04
I was in the above scrap yard today and they’d just had a nigh on immaculate Rover 75 in from a main dealer. I was working so didn’t have a detailed going over of it but it’s all there and straight.

Mudflaps, removable tow bar, unmarked cloth interior, steel wheels with excellent original wheels trims.

It looks a classic spec so no colour coded door mirrors and the standard 3 dial heater setup.

Mot until mid Jan and going from it’s not history it’s doing less that 1k a year for ages!

It’s a 1.8 on ST54BKU. Clean dark red - I forget the name.

I want it, domestic bliss dictates I can’t. Someone save it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it needs saving, the basic models are going to be the rare ones very soon!

This vehicle was the 100,087th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 2,178th 75 1.8 Classic to be made out of 2,641
This vehicle was the 911th 75 in Firefrost Red (code: CEV) to be made out of 2,089 Firefrost Red 75s

75v6
19th December 2018, 23:16
prob wont be around for long, I went to save one at local scrappy TWO days after they received it...it had already been crushed! Was gutted. high spec CDTi too, the owners garage said it was head gasket! DOH! Scrappy gave him £60.....sad.

T16
20th December 2018, 01:00
Did you find out the milage? and did it have the key?

I want the steering column.

coab
20th December 2018, 05:25
Mileage approx 79k its a 1.8 Classic.:xmas-smiley-008: