PDA

View Full Version : meet wanted for next year

andy willi
19th December 2018, 19:20
hi all
if anyone has location we could meet at for next year please let me know as our calendar is open . please send me your suggestions and i will look in to it more meets the better

andy:xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008:

Diesel Driver
27th December 2018, 20:10
Thanks Andi, hope to see you and other members next year. Diesel Driver.

ssizefive
29th December 2018, 09:48
We haven't been to Elvington for a while, there was a meet organised off another group at Cusworth Hall that a few of us attended that was quite good, would it be worth speaking to the aeroventure to see if we could get together there again, maybe for just a day instead of the weekend? Also used to enjoy meeting up at Thorpe Arch, I know Ronnie used to arrange this but always seemed to be quite well attended, the carding shed in Holmfirth seems to get good reviews though I have never been myself, www.thecardingshed.co.uk

Steve.

peteroveros
5th January 2019, 05:20
Hi Andy,
Is Thrybergh off the list now?
Always enjoyed our meet ups there.

andy willi
5th January 2019, 17:24
We haven't been to Elvington for a while, there was a meet organised off another group at Cusworth Hall that a few of us attended that was quite good, would it be worth speaking to the aeroventure to see if we could get together there again, maybe for just a day instead of the weekend? Also used to enjoy meeting up at Thorpe Arch, I know Ronnie used to arrange this but always seemed to be quite well attended, the carding shed in Holmfirth seems to get good reviews though I have never been myself, www.thecardingshed.co.uk

Steve.

thanks for the suggestions the cardingshed have have been contacted would be a good meet will let you know .

andy

andy willi
5th January 2019, 17:25
Hi Andy,
Is Thrybergh off the list now?
Always enjoyed our meet ups there.

hi will always be on the list arranging one for march at the moment will post it soon
andy