PDA

View Full Version : detail needed.

biffo
23rd November 2008, 14:46
is there a good detailer in the south, Gatwick Airport area.
thanks.

Greeners
23rd November 2008, 14:52
have a look on Detailing World (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk)

If you go to the studio section, you can check out their work too....

Kandyman
23rd November 2008, 16:11
Look at David a shout at "Affection to Detail (www.affectiontodetail.co.uk)" hes based in Worthing hes a member of Detailing world and has done some work on my car.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/kandyman01/My%20R75%20Gets%20Detailed/DSC00869.jpg

stocktake
23rd November 2008, 16:16
That bumper really is stunning Andy :)

Kandyman
23rd November 2008, 16:25
That bumper really is stunning Andy :)

Never miss a chance to post a picture :) plus i knew a few would like the picture and also it winds JDC up :D

JohnDotCom
23rd November 2008, 17:09
Never miss a chance to post a picture :) plus i knew a few would like the picture and also it winds JDC up :D

Oi you miserable NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- **** Off! :D

(and the ****** are not what you most probably think they are) :D :D

zojosc
23rd November 2008, 17:20
I've got the odd very fine scratch around my beloved. Is this the job for a detailer or the likes of Chips Away. I don't want a "make over" that comes back after a few washes. :shrug:

note: the beloved is my 75, the other one walked away without a scratch a while ago!!:getmecoat:

biffo
23rd November 2008, 18:51
thanks will look at the Worthing guy, 20 mins down the road.

Kandyman
23rd November 2008, 18:55
thanks will look at the Worthing guy, 20 mins down the road.

He did a detail on a Mazda MX5 and it was in the posted in the August edition of Car Mechanics.

Tell him i passed his details on, i might get a free wash of him ;)

Rob75
24th November 2008, 23:54
would you come to somerset?:luvya: i have to say your sites very impressive, its a shame theres nobody like yourself around here, all farmers and cider farms down here i'm affraid!:D:beer2::drunk:

typhoon 180
25th November 2008, 00:42
would you come to somerset?:luvya: i have to say your sites very impressive, its a shame theres nobody like yourself around here, all farmers and cider farms down here i'm affraid!:D:beer2::drunk:
depends on which of my services you will be wanting?

plus also why has my post be deleted? (PM Sent)

Dave***t
25th November 2008, 07:48
Didn't see the deleted post, but at a guess I'd say it was because you appeared to be advertising your services - you need a trader's account with the club to do so.

Kandyman
25th November 2008, 13:34
Didn't see the deleted post, but at a guess I'd say it was because you appeared to be advertising your services - you need a trader's account with the club to do so.

Spot on Dave :)

WeeMan
25th November 2008, 15:27
:mad: Can someone please ban kandyman from posting any more pictures of that front end!. There are under 18's on the site and it just looks sooooooo good! lol ;)
(And theres also the fact I can't find/afford one) :bowdown:

Kandyman
25th November 2008, 16:40
:mad: Can someone please ban kandyman from posting any more pictures of that front end!. There are under 18's on the site and it just looks sooooooo good! lol ;)
(And theres also the fact I can't find/afford one) :bowdown:

I cant be banned, but i can be bribed so for a £1 donated i will delete this picture.

Picture deleted on WeeMan request :)

WeeMan
25th November 2008, 16:48
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/forum/t1228.gif £1 paid! lol

WeeMan
26th November 2008, 11:44
:p: It's still there!........ have you paid £2 to keep it on?? lol http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/money/t3903.gif

Kandyman
26th November 2008, 18:56
:( Picture now gone,

As our boss Christopher is away i can't get confirmation that you have paid the bribe, upon his return if i found out you have not paid i will email full res high quilty pictures to you :D

WeeMan
26th November 2008, 20:50
:lol: lol! yeah I spent £1 on you, now I have to start my savings tin again for a Premium Grill. Yours must be one of the best looking 75's I've ever seen.

Kandyman
26th November 2008, 20:51

Shame you missed it when it was up around your way a few months back as you could of seen it in the flesh :)

WeeMan
27th November 2008, 06:05
:( I know, maybe meet up at a national meet if one comes up I can get to.