PDA

View Full Version : Number plates (again)

Busboy
25th February 2020, 09:47
I realise that this subject has been posted again recently but unfortunately no firm leads of suppliers have been forthcoming , there is a guy on e-bay that does great plates with very accurate dealer logos by he does not do "smiley" plates as they are too complex to manufacture correctly, surely there is someone out there that can help and also manage to reproduce dealer logos and MG and Rover badges on the plates in colour correctly.

BRG75
25th February 2020, 10:27
There are two threads on the subject, both are in the general forum, and started in Feb. They can also be found under "today's posts" at the moment.

look for :-
"Number Plates....."
&
"Road Legal......."

If by smiley you mean full size shaped rear plates, then they are certainly available, as I ordered one earlier this month. The inclusion of logos will need to be checked out, but I think you might be lucky.

I notice that you are in Gravesend.
We have a breakfast meet this Sunday in Maidstone, and my car will be wearing the above mentioned rear plate. Full details in the Events forum.

Regards

Mike

M17TT
25th February 2020, 11:31
I supply acrylic faced smilies with recreated dealer logos.

Roderick
25th February 2020, 12:11
Demon Plates still do shaped plates for 75/ZT
https://www.demonplates.com/platebuilder.php

Just click on plate size then click on model specific plates – drop down menu lists our cars.
I used them 5 years ago and even customised it with a surrounding black line and this clubs web address along the bottom.
They are very strict and will require registration documentation to prevent fraud.

Busboy
25th February 2020, 18:03
Unfortunately Demon plates are unable to do faithfully copied original dealer logos in full colour for the plates and in fact very few do.

M17TT
25th February 2020, 18:07
Unfortunately Demon plates are unable to do faithfully copied original dealer logos in full colour for the plates and in fact very few do.

PM Sent matey