PDA

View Full Version : Regional Secretary

actros
2nd January 2021, 18:49
Hi just to let you all know that i have took over the secretary job from Andy Willi as he as not got time now with his work.

FLYING BANANA
2nd January 2021, 18:58
Well done Brian for taking on the job. Hopefully we’ll get to meet this year.

trikey
2nd January 2021, 20:10
Oh God, Captain Mainwaring is back in charge... :icon_lol:

stocktake
2nd January 2021, 20:22
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic: :panic::panic:

trebor
2nd January 2021, 20:32
Don’t tell him trike

BRI
2nd January 2021, 21:39
Anything to save a tenner!!!!!

trikey
2nd January 2021, 23:34
Anything to save a tenner!!!!!

He is from Yorkshire..:icon_lol:

roverbarmy
3rd January 2021, 14:02
He is from Yorkshire..:icon_lol:
Ay up! Be careful lad!:angel: Nowt wrong wi' Yorkshire folk!

RPWC
7th January 2021, 19:09
Don’t tell him trike

You stupid boy:xmas-smiley-008::icon_lol:

Mick Brownhill
21st July 2022, 11:16
Mr Secretary

I have posted to organise 3 get togethers recently. I have just read a post from the director informing that I should liaise with you before posting. Please accept my apologies for getting this wrong. In future I will give you the heads up to get the go ahead from you and allow for better coordination through the system.
Best Wishes
Mick

stocktake
21st July 2022, 11:34
Mr Secretary

I have posted to organise 3 get togethers recently. I have just read a post from the director informing that I should liaise with you before posting. Please accept my apologies for getting this wrong. In future I will give you the heads up to get the go ahead from you and allow for better coordination through the system.
Best Wishes
Mick

Well, to be honest it's about time somebody organised something ! :shrug:

suzublu
21st July 2022, 15:59
Mr Secretary

Best Wishes

MickI wouldn't worry about it, just carry on as you've been doing. They're just meets of like minded individuals, the club is just a catalyst 😎

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Bob Walker
2nd August 2022, 18:48
Nothing wrong with coming from Yorkshire, some parts of it are supposed to be owned by God, bit unsure which bits! My twin sons can play for the local cricket team and I never ever seen them once open their wallets for anything, something must have slipped into their DNA at birth!! They are either skint, taking me for a ride or saving up for better cars that the ones I provided (and maintain) MGZRs!!!! My eldest son maintains his own ZR (he must have the same DNA as me, the twins are too posh to get their hands dirty!!) they all keep their car clean using my cleaning products, buckets, metered water and sponges. The eldest son's car just passed its MOT and the only reason he keeps it going is because its cheap and I provide the miracle parts!!!

I did a diaect test, quite a long questionnaire, it decided I came from the top end of North Yorkshire when I am in fact a Lancastrian living in Richmond!! Having lived in Yorkshire for the best part 40 years something must have rubbed off!! Somebody once told me not to be a tight Yorkshre man and part with my money for some spares, I had to point out that I born across the other side of the Pennines!!!
Take care one and all from not so sunny Richmond (the original and best!!). if you have never visited the place, it is highly recommended!!

Bob

stocktake
2nd August 2022, 18:58
Simple Yorkshire test: Translate. Tin Tin Tin