PDA

View Full Version : Mg harrogate 2021

ricardo65
20th February 2021, 19:06
received an email from MG Harrogate today confirming this meet will be going ahead on Sunday 8th of August as a one day event only, subject to Covid regulations of course , and will be contacting me with booking forms soon .

I will post more information on this great meet as and when I receive it from MG Harrogate a date to put in your dairies something to look forward to :}

Ricardo

Ian G
20th February 2021, 19:18
Easily one of the best shows around.

GJ53 DGO
21st February 2021, 14:28
Is there a maternity hospital nearby or does someone have a trailer that we can fit a birthing pool in? Bump is due on the 9th!!

trikey
21st February 2021, 18:16
Is there a maternity hospital nearby or does someone have a trailer that we can fit a birthing pool in? Bump is due on the 9th!!

The amount of K series in attendance, all you will need is a pool, the water will be freely available :p:

GJ53 DGO
24th February 2021, 18:21
Think that water may be a touch on the warm side for a new born, Laura would love it though, the amount of times I've been burned when I forget to check the temp on the shower!

Dundarach
8th March 2021, 14:33
Hiya Rich

We're all still here and very much chomping at the bit to get back to see you all :)

ricardo65
8th March 2021, 17:47
Hiya Rich

We're all still here and very much chomping at the bit to get back to see you all :)

hi Chris hope you and family are all ok :} yeah seems so long ago we all had a get together a few meets are in the planning stages will update when I get some more information :}

coolguy
8th March 2021, 19:19
Had thought I might attend, but then Roverfest 2021 pops up on the same weekend at Sywell Aerodrome, carried forward from last year. I am just amazed how many are clashing as I had already given up on the Jaguar National Day, also on that weekend.

Pete
1st April 2021, 10:18
There has been an update regarding Roverfest 2021, which can be read here (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=312085).