Venue

TOBY Carvery, (at Badgers Mount)
London Road
Halstead,
Kent
TN14 7AD

(3 mins. from M25 Jct. 4)

Directions
Leave M25 at Jct.4 (from either direction)
Take the M-way Extension dual Carriageway to a roundabout
Take 1st left, sign posted, Badgers Mount & Sevenoaks
In approx. 1 mile, 2nd exit (straight over) a roundabout
The Toby Carvery is then 100 yards on Right Hand side.

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Regards

Mike

I will add name(s) below,
1. Mike Eating
2. Jan Eating
3. Steve-45 Eating
4. Raven Black Eating
5. Alan Whitton Eating
6. Rose Whitton Eating
7. James Whitton Eating
8. Bianca-Joy Eating

steve-45
29th May 2021, 21:35
Please add 1 for eating.

Raven Black
30th May 2021, 13:46
Can I be put on list eating TBC as have to confirm time off at work.

Raven Black
31st May 2021, 20:02
Happy to say now confirmed attending.

BRG75
1st June 2021, 06:02
Thanks for that RB, good news.

BRG75
4th June 2021, 09:06
A quick bump, for this meeting, on Sunday 13th June

Regards

Mike

BRG75
9th June 2021, 06:45
Another quick bump for this Sunday coming.

If anyone feels that the location is preventing them from attending, please let me know what area would be more acceptable.

Regards

Mike

steve-45
10th June 2021, 23:18
I wonder if that American car club will be there again ?

BRG75
11th June 2021, 06:05
It would be good if they were, as it was a nice bonus last time when we coincided.

I did ask one of them last time if there was any way of finding out when they meet.

I was told they use facebook to liaise amongst them selves; unfortunately (other than this forum) I don't use any form of social media.

Apart from that chance encounter, we did of course have a list of destination venues mapped out for 2020. I will bring a copy on Sunday, and we can tentatively bring some of those thoughts into 2021.

See you on Sunday,

Regards

Mike

Bigal2218
12th June 2021, 07:04
I will attend with family (wife and 2 kids) on route to Camber Sands for the day. We will be eating.

Me: Alan Whitton
Wife: Rose Whitton
Son: James Whitton
Daughter: Bianca-Joy

BRG75
12th June 2021, 08:41
Thanks Alan, I have increased the booking at the venue.

They can't guarantee adjacent tables, but I'm sure we'll sort something out if we can't get them.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Mike

steve-45
13th June 2021, 13:11
A big THANK YOU to Mike for arranging the breakfast meet - thats one less meal I had to make and wash up after ! .... :D

Raven Black
14th June 2021, 06:30
Thanks to Mike for organising the meet. Lovely day for a drive as well. Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks again.

Bigal2218
14th June 2021, 14:09
Thanks to Mike for organising the Breakfast Meet yesterday, my first meet attendance in 10 years of membership!

It was a big mistake to have continued onward to Camber Sands on the hottest day of the year! After 4 hours we got to within 2 miles of Camber and the previous 2 miles has taken an hour! A cyclist warned us that all motorists going the opposite direction had been turned around because there was no more available car parking, so we also turned around and headed in the direction of Folkestone (instead of Rye which was gridlocked). We passed mile after mile of traffic...

BRG75
14th June 2021, 15:49
Oh dear, I wonder if my name was mud.

It was nice to see you, and your family, in the morning; I must say that I would never have predicted the traffic congestion that you later experienced.

I can only presume that folks are taking days out (like we did years ago) to compensate for the other travel restrictions.

In all fairness, I have heard of Camber Sands running out of parking before, but I think that might have been on Bank Holidays.

Regards

Mike

Raven Black
14th June 2021, 16:17
So sorry to hear about your trip. This is the result of stopping all foreign travel. Everywhere nice is totally overcrowded in this over populated island.
What a nightmare. Was really nice to meet you and hopeful.

steve-45
10th July 2021, 14:39
Hi Mike, are we having a breakfast meet this month ? (July) Steve.