PDA

View Full Version : Well thats spoilt the day

ceedy
5th August 2021, 12:26
misjudged a kerb..:eek:. mounted up over it ok and nice and slow slow,..:o

but reversing back off a slight step in the edge of the kerb , missed the sill but caught the plastic liner edge and very neatly ripped the NS front arch liner off .

Liner broke in 2 so something else I have to find :duh: Can anyone help with a ZT NS liner ,..

Feeerk !!

C

bl52krz
5th August 2021, 13:18
Why not get in touch with Trikey Chris? He has just been to Norfolk Ninja’s for the loom off the car he is scrapping. He might have what you are looking for.

ceedy
5th August 2021, 13:33
its also done something to the ABS wiring in that corner ?

need a break in the rain to find out what ?

C

Why not get in touch with Trikey Chris? He has just been to Norfolk Ninja’s for the loom off the car he is scrapping. He might have what you are looking for.

ceedy
5th August 2021, 16:42
I went on fleabay and asked a couple of seller to find a liner , and specifically asked if they were 75 or ZT as they advertised a for both ..

Got one quite snooty reply saying they are all the same and he was an expert on these things, and even went on to tell me for some reason the 260 bumper was wider and needed a totally different liner? why ?

Obviously a bit of a richard ? , and then I saw who it was ... GUESS (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=314468)

:duh::D:D

So won't be going there then ;)

C

stevestrat
5th August 2021, 17:09
Going by his other listings the one you damaged would probably be in better nick than anything he supplied.

ceedy
5th August 2021, 17:16
He definatekly an EX -Spurt , keeps messaging me with his take on things ...

So .. my take on these liners are ?

A rover 75 is different shape to a ZT .

A ZT mk2 is different to a ZT Mk 1 ,

Which is the same as a 260 mark 1 , or if its a ZT v8 mk2 then it has the premium bumper like the Rover 75 v8 . correct ?? :o