PDA

View Full Version : wood

Phil
5th November 2006, 15:41
Hi, I have ordered myself a RHS cup holder for my 75, they asked me what colour my wood is, light oak, dark oak or burr walnut, I gave them the trim code, but that was no good, I went for burr walnut but only cos I thought light oak was a facelift standard colour and dark oak was the one in the contemporarys? It's a 2003 pre facelift.

Cheers.

JP53
5th November 2006, 15:49
Hi, I have ordered myself a RHS cup holder for my 75, they asked me what colour my wood is, light oak, dark oak or burr walnut, I gave them the trim code, but that was no good, I went for burr walnut but only cos I thought light oak was a facelift standard colour and dark oak was the one in the contemporarys? It's a 2003 pre facelift.

Cheers.

Should be burr walnut then. I've added the extra cup holder to all my previous and current 75/ZT's and the trim as always been an exact match. John

DeeCee
5th November 2006, 15:58

Cheers.

On mine (2004 faclelift, Light Oak)I removed the trim from the blanking plate and refitted to the new cup holder.... same clipon arrangement.

crofts
6th November 2006, 01:26
Phil - where did you order it from. I'm looking for a pair of holders for my 75 Club (Burr Walnut). Are they expensive?

Hi Simon. Bought a r/hand ex stock at local xpart. About £26

driverjgp
6th November 2006, 15:21
Phil - where did you order it from. I'm looking for a pair of holders for my 75 Club (Burr Walnut). Are they expensive?

I've replaced my cup holder in my 75, I ordered it from xpart and it took them two days to get it for me, mine was the walnut and cost £28 plus VAT if you want one for the drivers side you will have to order one for the passengers side for a left hand drive car should be the same cost. :)

Simon W
6th November 2006, 19:24
Thanks for the tip Jason.

driverjgp
6th November 2006, 20:03
Thanks for the tip Jason.

Your welcome Simon.