Les4048
15th October 2022, 04:36
Hi, can a mod mark my car as sold please

edwardmk
16th October 2022, 12:37
Congratulations. Someone has acquired a very nice motor.:}

MSS
18th October 2022, 09:31
Well done for taking care of such a piece of heritage. It is a beautiful car, let's hope someone really looks after it and enjoys it.

Can we now start to rubbish everything about the car, your asking price, where you live and so on. Oh, how I miss the good old days! :D

Les4048
18th October 2022, 19:30
Well done for taking care of such a piece of heritage. It is a beautiful car, let's hope someone really looks after it and enjoys it.

Can we now start to rubbish everything about the car, your asking price, where you live and so on. Oh, how I miss the good old days! :D

You can read rubbish anything you want but I got an absolute fortune for it, probably the highest priced V8 out there :D Thankfully it has gone to a collector who as many classics including a Rolls Royce and a DeLorean

Teflon
18th October 2022, 21:45
.........Thankfully it has gone to a collector who as many classics including a Rolls Royce and a DeLorean

It's a stunning example Les, and a real credit to all your hard work over the years. Glad you got "top dollar" for it - it will be right at home in that collection from the sound of things.

I've said it before, but it deserves repeating: probably the best example there is!

Cliff