PDA

View Full Version : 75 CDT to ZT 190 Swap Shop

efreeti
11th March 2009, 15:46
I am currently in the process of fitting a new engine to a recently acquired Copperleaf Conno Tourer Auto CDT - 51 reg. It is in nice condition, copperleaf red with cream leather interior. 130k on the clock but will have an engine that has only done 65k. (Full spec and pictures can be posted when I get it working)

We have decided that two matching 75's is a bit over the top and SWMBO has finally agreed that once it is up and running I can sell it on and get a V6 as the second car.

So, I am after a ZT 190 Tourer with reasonable mileage (70k maybe). I am not that bothered about the spec or the year as such as long as it is in fairly decent condition. My preference would be Trophy Blue but I'm not holding my breath. It must be a tourer however as Mrs Efreeti hates the saloons!

It looks like what I have to sell and what I want to buy are pretty similar. A quick look on ebay suggests that older ZT190 and 75 CDT go for around £2000 to £2500. I guessed there must be one or two members out there considering swapping from a V6 to a CDT so why not see if we can work out a trade? You never get what you want when selling a car and can never buy a car for what you want to pay so maybe we could cut out the middlemen!

I am in no rush to complete the transaction, it will be at least 3 weeks before I get the engine swapped over and then I would want to run the vehicle for a bit to make sure I was happy with it before passing it on.

If anybody was planning to swap over the next couple of months please feel free to get in touch and see if we can work something out.