PDA

View Full Version : my lickle zt

jimjamjohnny
29th March 2009, 16:41
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150335611264

i have decided to try my luck at swapping my mg for a 75 connie se
or selling and buying one........
i would now like to waft along in comfort to my destinations
rather than getting there, and spending the rest of the night
sitting with a silly grin on my face,
i guess that means i have reached that stage in my life where
its official, i'm OLD..............
the wife reckons all thats left now is to get me pipe
but heh, i've still got my motorbike............
i think the price is ok, but i'm not sure
but if it don't sell, well i can put the pipe on hold
for a bit longer.:D

woody804
30th March 2009, 07:20
Hi, I have a 51plate 75 Club SE with the following spec, Moonstone Green 2.0 V6 Auto, 70k with full history Including Cambelts, second owner, chrome mirror caps, door bullet badges, club plates, Rover side badges, V6 Raer badge, Brand new Serpents with Brand new Toyo Tyres, Power to boot for Subwoofer, Wood kit for Dashboard, chrome door swich trims, all receipts, Excellent condition, And Im only In Grays.
What do you think?
Paul

JohnDotCom
30th March 2009, 08:00
There is a nice choice of good spec Rover 75's out there now,
With both low mileage same age or newer for not much more money.
The Conn SE with all Leather and Sat Nav are the ones to aim for for comfort and luxury.
With either Diesel or the same 2.5 power-plant you have now. Auto if you want to just lay back so to speak. :D
Best of luck with your search/swap.

jimjamjohnny
30th March 2009, 09:16
Hi, I have a 51plate 75 Club SE with the following spec, Moonstone Green 2.0 V6 Auto, 70k with full history Including Cambelts, second owner, chrome mirror caps, door bullet badges, club plates, Rover side badges, V6 Raer badge, Brand new Serpents with Brand new Toyo Tyres, Power to boot for Subwoofer, Wood kit for Dashboard, chrome door swich trims, all receipts, Excellent condition, And Im only In Grays.
What do you think?
Paul
hi paul
sounds good
but i really want a connie
so i think i'll hang out a bit longer and see if anything comes up
cheers
johnboy