PDA

View Full Version : Simoniz offer at Tesco

eskezz
24th April 2009, 10:35
No matter what you think of Simoniz as a product (by Holts) I have just bought today from my local Tesco their 'complete car cleaning kit'. This consists of a canvas Valeting bag with handle and inside 10 (yes 10 ) products for a grand total of £6.10 (no misprint). That's less than 25% of the original selling price. The bag alone is worth that much. Yes 3 of the products are a spong and 2 cloths but the other 7 are everything else you would use from shampoo to wax to wheel cleaner and tyre black.

eskezz
17th August 2009, 20:50
Tesco in Prescot Merseyside have this pack in again at £6.10. Believe me this is an absolute bargain.

martin green
17th August 2009, 22:41
I normally like Auto glym, hard wax this stuff is truly top notch, i used to use simoniz , but it never came off the paint work that well or i had to work to get it off.

I suppose its down to taste.

MG.

Ray squires
17th August 2009, 22:51
Just checked my local Tesco and they want £24.99 for the same set.Sounds like you got yourself a bargain.

Ray

martin green
17th August 2009, 22:56
Or the person working on the till was new to the British isles like most these days and was not used to sterling.

GERFIX
18th August 2009, 04:53
I was in Tesco at the weekend and noticed the Simoniz stuff at what I thought were ridiculously low prices AND with 50% off! If it's your product of choice then you can't go wrong I suppose.:)

marley
18th August 2009, 19:29
I looked in my local Tescos today.didnt have any there! Looked online at Tescos and they were £24!!!!! If I were you Id buy some more! Either keep em or shove them on the bay of fleas!

Zeb
23rd August 2009, 18:22
Or the person working on the till was new to the British isles like most these days and was not used to sterling.

At least they can be bothered to work....;)