PDA

View Full Version : £50 to spend but on what

StevenWilliams
9th May 2009, 09:06
If you had £50 to spend on external car care products what would you buy.
What polish, wax sealant etc..

if you had a little more what would you change?

Rabett_Rover
9th May 2009, 12:09
If had had £50 Autoglym products for me and if I had more I would get my front bumper resprayed and the have have the car detailed

StevenWilliams
9th May 2009, 13:28
If had had £50 Autoglym products for me and if I had more I would get my front bumper resprayed and the have have the car detailed

Front bumper is something I'll be doing after I pick up my new one next week from Stocktake.

kevin
9th May 2009, 14:53
doing it by hand or machine polisher.

if you would like to try a g220 machine polisher can being mine over next week.

Typhoon190
9th May 2009, 18:15
ebay seller 2005holdcroft have some good deals on polish, clay kits etc...

Going to try the Autoglym High Def wax. £39.99 in Halfords. £19.99 + £5.99 p&p with this seller. :shrug:

deano78
9th May 2009, 18:22
ebay seller 2005holdcroft have some good deals on polish, clay kits etc...

Going to try the Autoglym High Def wax. £39.99 in Halfords. £19.99 + £5.99 p&p with this seller. :shrug:

oooh i might have a punt at that price. been wanting to try it.

empsburna
9th May 2009, 22:35
oooh i might have a punt at that price. been wanting to try it.
Tried a lick of the AG High Definition - didn't last long and the finish was only average for the price.

AURORA MG
10th May 2009, 21:30
If you had £50 to spend on external car care products what would you buy.
What polish, wax sealant etc..

if you had a little more what would you change?

Bottle of Autoglym Super Resin Polish & do the car with that product then buy the Autoglym High Definition wax & go over the car again with that. I have just spent 4 to 5 hours doing just this to my Rover 25 & it is brilliant to say the least!!

G-Acro
10th May 2009, 22:34
Bottle of Autoglym Super Resin Polish & do the car with that product then buy the Autoglym High Definition wax & go over the car again with that. I have just spent 4 to 5 hours doing just this to my Rover 25 & it is brilliant to say the least!!

Have you got any pictures of the finished vehicle, So we can see just how good this combination is, Before i go & purchase the HDW