PDA

View Full Version : Valet Company Advice Please

zola66
12th May 2009, 16:52
Hi all, C

Can anybody advise me on a good valet company that also deals in claybar polishing, need to be in or around the surrey area.

StevenWilliams
12th May 2009, 17:54
Ask Aurora ZT-T. It';s what he does for a living I believe.

StevenWilliams
12th May 2009, 17:56
here is the website

http://www.exv-mobile.co.uk/

gavin 75
19th May 2009, 21:47
Where in Surrey as i do vehicle detailing.

deano78
20th May 2009, 08:22
Hi all, C

Can anybody advise me on a good valet company that also deals in claybar polishing, need to be in or around the surrey area.

i know several pro detailers in the area. I can pm you the details if you like? all have years of experience and pictures of their work to back this up,

StevenWilliams
20th May 2009, 08:23
deano78, You should put your location in your profile so members know where you are based. You may get more business that way.

deano78
20th May 2009, 08:27
deano78, You should put your location in your profile so members know where you are based. You may get more business that way.

good idea. edited.;)

AURORA MG
20th May 2009, 20:09
Ask Aurora ZT-T. It';s what he does for a living I believe.

I do indeed but as yet I don't do claybarring but this is an area that I will be covering in the not too distant future.

empsburna
20th May 2009, 22:15
i know several pro detailers in the area. I can pm you the details if you like? all have years of experience and pictures of their work to back this up,
Word of mouth is always the best advertisement.

Kandyman
20th May 2009, 22:18

Who are you ;)

Ragman
20th May 2009, 22:18

If you know any in Sussex I'd certainly be interested

empsburna
20th May 2009, 22:20
Who are you ;)
Ouch.

Maybe I should pay up and get my name in blue ;)

I fear it will cost me though!

Kandyman
20th May 2009, 22:24
Ouch.

Maybe I should pay up and get my name in blue ;)

I fear it will cost me though!

Sorry Paul i was not having a dig just a joke :)

No need to go blue as everyone knows who you are, But if you would like the costs drop me one of us a PM for prices.

empsburna
20th May 2009, 22:33
Sorry Paul i was not having a dig just a joke :)

No need to go blue as everyone knows who you are, But if you would like the costs drop me one of us a PM for prices.
I know, I was going for the sympathy vote!

I hope the will be room for one more pro from in the middle of the country :)

If you would like to send some details to me I will see what is left in the advertisement kitty :)

deano78
21st May 2009, 07:43

sorry mate you stumped me there. whilst i agree it is, if you're new to detailing and dont know anyone thats had it done, you'll be hard pushed to get a recommendation.

empsburna
21st May 2009, 08:18
sorry mate you stumped me there. whilst i agree it is, if you're new to detailing and dont know anyone thats had it done, you'll be hard pushed to get a recommendation.
I mean as far as a forum recommendation is concerned, I was actually agreeing with you!

Maybe it was late and brain wasn't working as fast as my fingers.

deano78
21st May 2009, 08:36
I mean as far as a forum recommendation is concerned, I was actually agreeing with you!

Maybe it was late and brain wasn't working as fast as my fingers.

or maybe its early and i have the same problem. :lol: