Tatts
6th November 2006, 19:09
I was ermmmmmm....
:spam:

:iagree:

heh.... cool smilies!

Christopher
6th November 2006, 19:10
Was jamescj and now Christopher - so much more civilised ;)

Welcome :D

Rincewind
6th November 2006, 19:22
I'm still me :bigsmile: ! No point in changing as there is only me as me so I didn't think that me should change!

Nic

Kandyman
6th November 2006, 19:40
i'm the same, had the kandyman nick online for 12 years for all my emails/chat/irc and on line gaming

Tim
6th November 2006, 19:52
I'm still me :bigsmile: ! No point in changing as there is only me as me so I didn't think that me should change!

Nic

Are you me or is me you because if they are you and you are me I'm not too happy about me being you and I would need to talk to them about not being me and to concentrate on you. I hope that clears it up for you and me. :flog:

Zeb
6th November 2006, 20:04
i'm the same, had the kandyman nick online for 12 years for all my emails/chat/irc and on line gaming

Ever play Unreal Tournament??

I was Zeb before, I am Zeb now but for online gaming I was Heathcliff...

Kandyman
6th November 2006, 20:10
Nope sorry Zeb, i have played Quake 1 and then moved on to RTCW and i have been playing ET (Enemy Territory) since it came out 3ish years ago.

Zeb
6th November 2006, 20:11
Nope sorry Zeb, i have played Quake 1 and then moved on to RTCW and i have been playing ET (Enemy Territory) since it came out 3ish years ago.

Shame! I was 14th in the world for one weekend!

JP53
6th November 2006, 20:29
Ever play Unreal Tournament??

I was Zeb before, I am Zeb now but for online gaming I was Heathcliff...

I'm still John Phillips unless anyone from the on line gaming debt collecting agency or a lady with a big belly asks for me...... then I'm Zeb :rofl:

Zeb
6th November 2006, 20:32
I'm still John Phillips unless anyone from the on line gaming debt collecting agency or a lady with a big belly asks for me...... then I'm Zeb :rofl:

Nice...very nice.....

I will remember that when I walk past the guy sat on the pavement with a tin and a sign saying 'Tenner for the ZT190 fuel tank fund...' :beer2:

Kandyman
6th November 2006, 20:35
Shame! I was 14th in the world for one weekend!

nice one

On ET at the moment I'm ranked 1339 but thats out of 94123 so not to bad

JP53
6th November 2006, 20:41
Nice...very nice.....

I will remember that when I walk past the guy sat on the pavement with a tin and a sign saying 'Tenner for the ZT190 fuel tank fund...' :beer2:

Thanks mate!!! :p: You know that if I leave my engine ticking over while I try and fill the tank with petrol it takes 3 hours :laughing2:

Zeb
6th November 2006, 20:47
Thanks mate!!! :p: You know that if I leave my engine ticking over while I try and fill the tank with petrol it takes 3 hours :laughing2:

That's because your keys are still in the ignition and the evaporator hole is a wee bit on the small side for the petrol pump mate..:group:

Keith
6th November 2006, 21:42
Well I am a truncated me, I have dropped the surname - Alexander

So apologies to who ever was me on .org as I am you or rather me now over here so you can't be me you will have to be you I think

(Tim put it better)

Perhaps we ought to merge this thread with Kens above and unlock it seeing as so many of us are doing an AKA exercise.

eVoHicks
6th November 2006, 22:06
Hi, same name, nothing has changed :)

TimO
6th November 2006, 22:10
A little older, but still the same 'me' I think !! :confused: :confused:

Cheers

Tim

BMC123
7th November 2006, 00:22
Same on both, as I already have about 12 different names for various other forums, and as i get older its hard to remember them all, so anything to make life easier :D

rdholmes
7th November 2006, 06:09
Still the same - joined the forums about a year back.

cheers

windrush
7th November 2006, 06:39
Hi all You Members and good morning I am still Windrush the name has stuck with me ever since I came home from Egypt on HM Troopship Empire Windrush which sank in the med in 1954 now am I giving my age away

Keith
7th November 2006, 10:00
Threads merged and I have Stuck this one for a while until everyone knows who is who

tourerfogey
7th November 2006, 11:46
I used to be tourerfogey...and I still am tourerfogey...though in reality I'm now a slightly older fogey than I used to be.

tourerfogey
7th November 2006, 11:47
Ooooh, I just noticed that the above post counts as my first post and my old total hasn't been carried over from the old forums (sulk)

Christopher
7th November 2006, 11:49
Sorry tourerfogey we are separate to .org but you will be soon up to speed over here so worry not ;)

Welcome!!

Rovernut
7th November 2006, 22:40
Phew! Just found where you are all posting. Thought .org was quiet!

Still Rovernut cos I can't have Christopher!:eek:

Chris

Kandyman
8th November 2006, 08:33
hello There Rovernut

Glad you found us all here:clap: i told them we couldn't hide to long from you ;)

/waves to Mrs Rovernut

MartinW
8th November 2006, 09:23
MartinW aka MartinW on Brit-cars, China-cars, P6 ROC and ADO16 forums, and in the distant past on XPF. AKA Martin 75 on .org where I posted in the past. And MartinZT on Austin-Rover and MG Enthusiasts BBS.

I need to get a life, I think! Nice forum, well done all!

Keith
8th November 2006, 09:49

Chris

Hi Chris yes we have left some stragglers behind people that had not registered for the news letter etc and obviously the topics notifying the move have er um disappeared shall we say!

All I can say to everyone that has joined us from .org is use the forums to your advantage at the end of the day the info on both will be of great value. If you see someone .org go unanswered or after a bit of info that you know is here don't be shy to help them out and point them to it, and likewise there are still some damn goods threads on .org to refer to.

MartinW aka MartinW on Brit-cars, China-cars, P6 ROC and ADO16 forums, and in the distant past on XPF. AKA Martin 75 on .org where I posted in the past. And MartinZT on Austin-Rover and MG Enthusiasts BBS.

I need to get a life, I think! Nice forum, well done all!

Hi Martin so that's another member not to far away from me then :)

Keith
8th November 2006, 10:06
Martin is this anything to do with you
I was/am sorely tempted

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250044589761

Simon
8th November 2006, 10:27
Hello all.
I was known as MeAndMyself but thanks to the latest advances in technology I've merged my former selves into a single, stronger being. (now known as Simon D) :D

Kandyman
8th November 2006, 10:55
Hi there Simon,

Good to see you made your way over :)

Also glad to see you have a better forum name now as well ;)

KBX10
8th November 2006, 11:51
Signed up yesterday, still KBX10.

Kandyman
8th November 2006, 11:54
Hello KBX and welcome to the forums :D

Unusual name whats it stand for ?

M47Rman
8th November 2006, 12:59
Hi All back on MG-Rover.org I was R8Andy. However after oodles of Rover 200 (R8s), I have recently upgraded to a 75 (although we still have an R3!). Spent several years working in the diesel durability department for Rover and Land Rover, and now I am driving a 2.5 KV6 75!! Looking forward to getting involved, and already had some pointers from Keith regarding sat nav.
Cheers
Andy

Kandyman
8th November 2006, 13:11
Hi There M47Rman aka Andy :)

Welcome to the :nutters: well we pretend we are

GreyGhost
8th November 2006, 14:11
Hi All back on MG-Rover.org I was R8Andy. However after oodles of Rover 200 (R8s), I have recently upgraded to a 75 (although we still have an R3!). Spent several years working in the diesel durability department for Rover and Land Rover, and now I am driving a 2.5 KV6 75!! Looking forward to getting involved, and already had some pointers from Keith regarding sat nav.
Cheers
Andy

Good lad, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Good to have another expert on the plot.

colinjyates
8th November 2006, 14:46
Hi,

Colinjyates here - still colinjyates i'm afraid!

couldn't think of anything else to change to.

KBX10
8th November 2006, 16:07
Hello KBX and welcome to the forums :D

Unusual name whats it stand for ?

KBX10

KB are my initials, X10 is as i'm sure you know, the ZT Code name.

It was an obvious choice as I worked on the both 75 and ZT models amongst others in Vehicle Test.

Christopher
8th November 2006, 17:36

Chris

I'm sorry Rovernut but no, you can't have me .... I'm already spoken for :lovebirds:

Welcome!! ;)

Womble
8th November 2006, 17:55
Womble is still Womble except on forums where someone else is already Womble, at which point Womble becomes Kermit, unless someone else is already Kermit, in which case Womble becomes Kermit Power instead of Womble becoming Kermit.

However, Kermit seems to be more popular that Womble, hence Womble when taken rarely has the opportunity to become Kermit, so more often than not becomes Kermit Power.

Hopefully at some point someone will be foolish enough to give me £6,000, in which case I will head rapidly North of the border so that the nice people at Dreadnought can insert a Supercharger into Kermit's innards, at which point Kermit will retire gracefully, to be replaced by The Kermienator, which will also doubtless then take over from Womble!

All clear I trust?

GreyGhost
8th November 2006, 18:01
Found this and thought of you :)

< N I C K >
8th November 2006, 23:21
First post.

I'm < N I C K >, again, with the pointless arrows (is there such a thing as a pointless arrow:rolleyes: ).

Back in the day on .org I was nickstar75 (even though I had a Rover 400 back then).

Looking forward to checking out this forum. After all I do have the club sticker on my car.

Wonder if I'm the first New Zealander:confused: .

GreyGhost
8th November 2006, 23:25
First post.

I'm < N I C K >, again, with the pointless arrows (is there such a thing as a pointless arrow:rolleyes: ).

Back in the day on .org I was nickstar75 (even though I had a Rover 400 back then).

Looking forward to checking out this forum. After all I do have the club sticker on my car.

Wonder if I'm the first New Zealanders:confused: .

Watcha Nick

About time you turned up. ;;;;;;;;;; :rofl: Paid your subs yet? :rofl:

Like the sig.

Enjoy your stay I think you are the first NZeder

Christopher
8th November 2006, 23:27
Technically he isn't Grey Ghost - my son, Stupot75 - is a Kiwi and he registered on Sunday ... although at 11 he doesn't actually own a 75 or ZT ... yet ;)

Kia ora!

GreyGhost
9th November 2006, 00:26
Technically he isn't Grey Ghost - my son, Stupot75 - is a Kiwi and he registered on Sunday ... although at 11 he doesn't actually own a 75 or ZT ... yet ;)

Kia ora!

Tried answer this at the right time and my computer played up, decided to do a complete reinstall of system, and all 200 mb of updates over the internet. Took nearly 45 minutes.
Where was I, Oh yes. Nick is in NZ and Stupot is safely tucked in bed in Southampton, So I think Nick wins by a whisker :)

< N I C K >
9th November 2006, 01:06
About time you turned up. :rofl: Paid your subs yet? :rofl:

Well, I didn't know this forum existed till the thread on .org. Who's in charge of ya marketting:p: .

Subs..... :rolleyes: intend too. Only the price of a London cup of coffee according to mm (or Starbucks anywhere).

Like the sig.

Thx. It's back from the days when the sigs were free on .org - before I had a 75 (spot the .org navy blue background in the middle). I've admired your signature before. I intend to make one featuring my own car.

Where was I, Oh yes. Nick is in NZ and Stupot is safely tucked in bed in Southampton, So I think Nick wins by a whisker

:oscar: :party:

I'm doing my Masters in Science & currently very behind, so I won't be able to spend as much time trawling the forums like I used too:sad: ( & posting @ work like I am now).

GreyGhost
9th November 2006, 01:18
Hello Nick.

I am MM slight name change in my new role here.

< N I C K >
9th November 2006, 01:24
Grey Ghost was MM

Oh tis too. Show's how carefully I read the posts :p: .

Also, 200mb in under 45 mins is pretty fast. Not to get off topic but that'd include SP2 + all explore 7 etc..

GreyGhost
9th November 2006, 01:29
Oh tis too. Show's how carefully I read the posts :p: .

Also, 200mb in under 45 mins is pretty fast. Not to get off topic but that'd include SP2 + all explore 7 etc..

Nope, OSX 10.4 Tiger Archive and complete install from DVD. 27 minutes, followed by 217 MB system and software updates to OSX 10.4.8. Back in business total time about 47 minutes.
Power Mac G5. dual 2 Ghz processors Power PC.

The web updates from apple are incredibly fast at this time of the morning. my line is running at 9.4 Mbits/sec, downloads running at about 1.2 Mbits/sec. Probably a bit faster as you can't see the speed using the system software update facility.

Nick Hoare
9th November 2006, 15:56
I was Nick Hoare.......and still am Nick Hoare. :beer2: :beer2:

Kandyman
9th November 2006, 16:23
Welcome to the:nutters: Nick Hoare :)

Rob Bell
9th November 2006, 16:45
In a play of staggering originality, my user name on .org was Rob Bell - and here it is ... Rob Bell!

Bet you're all impressed ;)

Great looking forum chaps! :)

GreyGhost
9th November 2006, 16:56
In a play of staggering originality, my user name on .org was Rob Bell - and here it is ... Rob Bell!

Nice one Rob

Glad to see you here

Enjoy yourself, we are :) (enjoying yourself) :)

Kandyman
9th November 2006, 17:35

You took your time

Good to have you here sir :)

Now about that beer you owe me :D

Rob Bell
10th November 2006, 12:54
:lol: Beer tokens at the ready! When's the next meet? :D

Jürgen
13th November 2006, 20:50
Another one changed his name, js75 turned into Juergen. But promise you won't tell anyone... :oops:

scannerman
19th November 2006, 08:50
hi chaps scannerman here (still)my names phil but if i use phil how many other phils are out there????might this get confusing,,,

Lates
19th November 2006, 10:24
Without missing an opportunity to increase my post count by a whole one thought I would remind you nice peeps my username hasnt changed. FFS who wants to be early :D

:spam:

yp53
19th November 2006, 10:56
Was subman until it was pointed out to me that this could be misconstrued...

Now YP53, as in YP53WBO if you see me trundling up and down the A303/M3 or M5/M6 in a (in all likelihood filthy) Odyssey Blue tourer.

The name is simon by the way

I've had a few dealings already with some of you and my only claim to fame is that I once met mike in a little chef car park in Bicester to sell him his spare wheel a few years ago. He may of course deny all knowledge of strange meetings in car parks ;)

Lates
19th November 2006, 10:59
Nowt wrong with meeting strange people in a car park.Sure most of us have done it :rofl:

Mike
19th November 2006, 11:18
I've had a few dealings already with some of you and my only claim to fame is that I once met mike in a little chef car park in Bicester to sell him his spare wheel a few years ago. He may of course deny all knowledge of strange meetings in car parks ;)

Hi Simon and welcome :) Just had that wheel refurbed, only because of a stone taking a chunk out of it. Still in great nick, and the tyre still serves as my spare!

And I still owe you that cuppa I never bought ;)

Mike

ps I am told by this lot that it's too late to deny meetings in car parks - mind you I've also had them in farmyards- haven't I lates!

lady zed
19th November 2006, 11:54
I was and still am the one and only Scooterchick. Scoot to my friends. :D

Lates
19th November 2006, 11:59
If you go down to the farm today almost sounds like a nursery ryhme.

I have met many a new face on the farm :D although I cant tell you about the time I met mike there :shh:

Simon
19th November 2006, 16:19
If you go down to the farm today almost sounds like a nursery ryhme.

If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big suprise.

Oh-er.... :panic::oops::eek:

Aga
10th December 2006, 20:05
Hi Y'all!
I'm "Aga" here, but I was known as "aga" on the other site!
Notice the subtle change!??
Been out of commission for a while 'cos I could not easily get into the .org site without experiencing problems. Now that I have found you (thanks to Grey Ghost for the email directing me) I shall start adding some stuff (hopefully, of value)
Well done everyone concerned in getting the new site set up!!!

Phil
10th December 2006, 21:58
hi chaps scannerman here (still)my names phil but if i use phil how many other phils are out there????might this get confusing,,,

At least one more.:D

Simon
10th December 2006, 22:05
We've got at least three regular Simon's on this forum. Waj, Simon W and myself. Perhaps even more.... :lol:

Gryphon
10th December 2006, 22:12
I was me over there so i thought i would stick with me over here. So here i am :D

Ti Rich
11th December 2006, 14:22
Was Ti Rich now still is Ti Rich (even though the Rover 600ti has long since gone!)

Should change the name to CDTi Rich really!

aries9456
11th December 2006, 23:36
aries9456 on .org now aries9456 here .

Nothing changes if it still the same !

soixante-quinze
12th December 2006, 11:44
was *ickie on .org

pshuttle
12th December 2006, 11:46
I am and was pshuttle

The one and only with such a weird name as that.

Pete