PDA

View Full Version : Re entering Radio/CD Security Code

PaulPJ
25th June 2009, 06:56
Hi Chaps, I did ask this question on the I.C.E Forum but got no replies. I will need to disconnect the battery at some point but I do not have the Manual for the factory fitted Blaupunkt radio/CD player so do not know that needs pressing. Can anyone tell me what I press to reenter the code after a battery diconnect please. Thanks Paul :shrug:

eskezz
25th June 2009, 09:34
I have one and have reset the code a couple of times.To reset Page 180 of the owner's handbook says:

1. swith on the radio ('CODE' appears in the dispay followed by 0000).

2.Press pre-set button 1 the required number of times to enter the first digit of the code.

3. Repeat this process using pre set buttons 2,3 and 4 as above.

4.When the full correct code is displayed on the screen then look at the right hand button that says MENU on it and then press the tab directly above this button to store the code. This is a wigwam symbol with a horizontal line above.

You have 3 goes to get it right. If not then 'WAIT 1 H' will appear in the display which means you will have to wait for 1 hour before the word CODE reappears again to restart the coding programme as above. Do NOT switch the unit off during this waiting period.

Hope this helps.

PaulPJ
25th June 2009, 10:05
Hi Eskezz, thats just what I needed, thank you very much. Paul :D