PDA

View Full Version : few questions please

jamie226
26th June 2009, 21:10
hi guys .ive got some problems.

1.when im going over any little bumps or ruth roads im getting a little knocking is this the front droplinks that needs replaced.?

2. when im turning car full lock to park im getting some sort of rubbing or grinding coming from front drivers side.i thought it was rubbing the inner wheel arch cover?

3.when i turn on air con the fan cuts in right away at full speed is this normal sound very loud.

4. when i get out car i can smell something like hot cooliant around the front of the car.getting worried now

5. exhaust sound like its spluttring when im accelarating is my ready to go or is it blown exhaust,or is my cat blown?

i had a hgf a couple of months ago and im getting very worried incase my cars breaks down again. my heart is in my mouth every time i hear sumit now.thanks guys

ianfletcher
27th June 2009, 12:55
hi guys .ive got some problems.

1.when im going over any little bumps or ruth roads im getting a little knocking is this the front droplinks that needs replaced.?

2. when im turning car full lock to park im getting some sort of rubbing or grinding coming from front drivers side.i thought it was rubbing the inner wheel arch cover?

3.when i turn on air con the fan cuts in right away at full speed is this normal sound very loud.

4. when i get out car i can smell something like hot cooliant around the front of the car.getting worried now

5. exhaust sound like its spluttring when im accelarating is my ready to go or is it blown exhaust,or is my cat blown?

i had a hgf a couple of months ago and im getting very worried incase my cars breaks down again. my heart is in my mouth every time i hear sumit now.thanks guys
I'm not to sure about everything else but the knocking you are getting could be coming from the undertray if its not screwed up properly and that may cause your wheel to rub on full lock too