PDA

View Full Version : carpet/mat colours

MrBitsy
8th September 2009, 20:49
My 75 is a 2.0L CDT facelift 2005 with grey carpets (ash grey?). What colour mats would have been supplied with the grey carpets-can't make up my mind which mats would match best.

Would ash grey mats be the best choice?

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 21:06
I think that was the only choice for the Smokestone interior, you could try a set of Aubergine ones to liven it up.....ahem I have a set for sale by the way.

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 21:49
I think that was the only choice for the Smokestone interior, you could try a set of Aubergine ones to liven it up.....ahem I have a set for sale by the way.

Stubs

Shameless! ;)

But I think you might have a good point. I was nearly tempted to buy them myself. :)

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 21:56
A splash of red to go with the Walnut.

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:03
Remind us how cheap they are :) and are they genuine Rover mats?

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 22:06
Remind us how cheap they are :) and are they genuine Rover mats?

Yep brand new never used genuine Rover with rubber heal mat on drivers side. I'll deliver for £27.

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:12
Yep brand new never used genuine Rover with rubber heal mat on drivers side. I'll deliver for £27.

Stubs

Flagrant (that's my new word of the day) profiteering - they were only £22 a few weeks ago (and they didn't sell then). :p:

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 22:16
Was I giving them away for £22 - now I am robbing myself as delivery will be about £8 - lets meet half way £24

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:20
Was I giving them away for £22 - now I am robbing myself as delivery will be about £8 - lets meet half way £24

Stubs

You missed the point. If they don't sell at a given price you're supposed to lower the price, not increase it! :D

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 22:31
Ah but I can wait until the market picks up. This is Stubs economics, if it doesn't sell raise the price and if they think about it aha. Tomorrow who knows it might be up to £30

Are you saying you'll pay £22 for them or do you want me to give you the shirt of my back as well?

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:33
Are you saying you'll pay £22 for them or do you want me to give you the shirt of my back as well?

Stubs

Does it match? :D

Call it £20 (nice round figure) and you've talked me into it.

Jules
8th September 2009, 22:38
I'd want them for 20 quid AND the shirt off his back :p:

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:42
I'd want them for 20 quid AND the shirt off his back :p:

I only want the shirt if it matches :drool4:

He's gone quiet so he must be thinking hard about it. :D

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 22:45
£22 is nicer round number infact it's the same back to front.

let me see if I can find the slowest/cheapest donkey carrying courier in the UK and I'll get back to you.

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:47
£22 is nicer round number infact it's the same back to front.

let me see if I can find the slowest/cheapest donkey carrying courier in the UK and I'll get back to you.

Stubs

Don't you be overloading that poor donkey - send them one at a time ;)

Keleko
8th September 2009, 22:49
i just got these for £50ish, £22 is a bargin

http://www.mgroveraccessories.com/shop/132_118_0/mg/mg_zt/protection__stowage/fabric_car_mat_set_rhd_-_ash_grey/index.html

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 22:50
I see your in Leeds, I'm hoping to get up to see BigRuss for a T4 session in the near future so I could deliver to your door or a mutual location.

God what am I saying, rip me off with the price and then I make a personal delivery.

One thing I would like to come away with my shoes please:lol:

Stubs

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 22:56
i just got these for £50ish, £22 is a bargin

http://www.mgroveraccessories.com/shop/132_118_0/mg/mg_zt/protection__stowage/fabric_car_mat_set_rhd_-_ash_grey/index.html

But they're not aubergine ;)

I see your in Leeds, I'm hoping to get up to see BigRuss for a T4 session in the near future so I could deliver to your door or a mutual location.

God what am I saying, rip me off with the price and then I make a personal delivery.

One thing I would like to come away with my shoes please:lol:

Stubs

Just drop them off with Russ and I'll pick them up from him when I visit my daughter (she lives near him). Are we agreed on £20 then? How would you like me to pay? If you let me know when you are seeing Russ I can pop over and give you cash if you want.

FredSpencer
8th September 2009, 23:02
duuplicate post

STUBIE
8th September 2009, 23:23
Yes £20 then I'm hoping to get up to Russ on Sunday, but will let you know.

Stubs

FredSpencer
9th September 2009, 05:47
Yes £20 then I'm hoping to get up to Russ on Sunday, but will let you know.

Stubs

It's a deal then. I'll be in the Lake District on Sunday but will leave the money with Russ. It'll work out at £1 more profit for you than if I'd bought them for £27 but you had to post them to me, so you've not done so bad after all :)

Reebs
9th September 2009, 09:38
This thread is better than Python, how much for the Gourd? :D

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/reebspics/gourd.png

STUBIE
9th September 2009, 11:28
Yeah it put me in mind of that, all I can say is is Fred is a lucky, lucky ******* ;);)

Stubs

FredSpencer
9th September 2009, 13:47
Yeah it put me in mind of that, all I can say is is Fred is a lucky, lucky ******* ;);)

Stubs

You think so. I bet I'll end up spending a fortune on other aubergine bits now. My PM inbox will be full of aubergine spam! :D