PDA

View Full Version : Black V8 Scrapped in Doncaster

dalei
7th April 2007, 21:43
Anyone requiring a few parts for their ZT V8; I happened upon on a black V8 sat on a rack at DMS in Doncaster. Looked quite complete with engine apart from wheels.

Address is: Askern Rd, Toll Bar, Doncaster, DN5 0QY - 01302 874 143.

Not connected with DMS in any way or meaning to advertise but any help getting spares for these beasts can be difficult and expensive.

Ian

JohnDotCom
7th April 2007, 21:45
Well spotted dalei, I'm sure the V8 Guys will be thankful.

Tim
8th April 2007, 11:30
Yep, good find that man. Do you or anyone else pass the place to get the last three digits of the vin? pretty please. :lol:

AURORA MG
8th April 2007, 20:51
Anyone requiring a few parts for their ZT V8; I happened upon on a black V8 sat on a rack at DMS in Doncaster. Looked quite complete with engine apart from wheels.

Address is: Askern Rd, Toll Bar, Doncaster, DN5 0QY - 01302 874 143.

Not connected with DMS in any way or meaning to advertise but any help getting spares for these beasts can be difficult and expensive.

Ian

Just out of interest what had happened for it to be there? I am suprised that Tim hasn't asked for the VIN number lol.

Jules
8th April 2007, 21:05
Yep, good find that man. Do you or anyone else pass the place to get the last three digits of the vin? pretty please. :lol:

Tim don't know if you've got my Vin yet?

Keith
8th April 2007, 21:30
Is it Mercs old one?

Tim
9th April 2007, 01:34
Tim don't know if you've got my Vin yet?

Thanks Julian I do indeed.

bigsteve
10th April 2007, 10:31
Just tried them, they said they were breaking a v8 , then they rang back and said they were not, so may of sold it on.

Rob Bell
10th April 2007, 14:02
Just tried them, they said they were breaking a v8 , then they rang back and said they were not, so may of sold it on.

Hopefully sold on to someone to wants to rebuild it!

bigsteve
10th April 2007, 16:00
Hi
yep hope so, But I can defenatly state its not been sold to me, as a divoice would cost me a lot more than a brand new undamaged 260.

cheers

Steve

Rob Bell
10th April 2007, 17:10
Hi
yep hope so, But I can defenatly state its not been sold to me, as a divoice would cost me a lot more than a brand new undamaged 260.

cheers

Steve

:rofl: Yup, I know where you're coming from there - as an owner of slightly more cars than I'd care to admit to... ;)