PDA

View Full Version : Fog Lights

Hawkeye
8th November 2006, 19:07
Hi all, great site. I think this is a simple question so here goes.Will the front fog lights from a mark 1 Rover 75 1.8 petrol fit into a face lift model of the same, but without the surrounds or are they completely 2 different shapes and fixings. With Santa coming soon might treat myself.
Thanks Kev :rolleyes:

Mike
8th November 2006, 19:34
afaik they are the same but if you wanted to double check have a look at this site as they have a searchable parts listing:

www.rimmerbros.co.uk

hth

Mike

JP53
8th November 2006, 20:37
Hi all, great site. I think this is a simple question so here goes.Will the front fog lights from a mark 1 Rover 75 1.8 petrol fit into a face lift model of the same, but without the surrounds or are they completely 2 different shapes and fixings. With Santa coming soon might treat myself.
Thanks Kev :rolleyes:

They look the same and have the same bulbs. It would also have been silly to change them so I think they should be the same units.

Zeb
8th November 2006, 20:39
They look the same and have the same bulbs. It would also have been silly to change them so I think they should be the same units.

I am positive there was summat mentioned on a thread recently saying that they are not the same even though SMC advertise them as such on ebay?

Keith
8th November 2006, 20:45
Didn't Alex say the connectors were different or were they the indicators?

Mike
8th November 2006, 20:58
Didn't Alex say the connectors were different or were they the indicators?

Yes that was the indicators Keith

Mike