PDA

View Full Version : rover 75 blower heater

tommyt
20th November 2009, 19:33
when i put blower on i can hear water in blower it last about 10 mins and on a morning their is a lot of condensation on front windscreen i have had my rover 75 1.8 for 6 weeks now and i love it can you help please:confused: thank you

Cymrudragon
20th November 2009, 19:41
when i put blower on i can hear water in blower it last about 10 mins and on a morning their is a lot of condensation on front windscreen i have had my rover 75 1.8 for 6 weeks now and i love it can you help please:confused: thank you
Have you checked the plenums are dry this is urgent as for the water sound water on the fan maybe it lies just behind the pollen filter put your hand in the hole after removing the pollen filter and feel the fan water has been known to enter from here.
Andrew.....

tommyt
20th November 2009, 19:42
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Cymrudragon
20th November 2009, 19:45
what have you done to fix your problem and how long have you had it/

tommyt
20th November 2009, 19:51
problem started 3 days ago i will check fan tomorrow thank you for your help