PDA

View Full Version : Engine Managment Light

mally
9th November 2006, 16:16
Hi I have noticed that the EML was flashing a few weeks ago and now it is permanantly lit ,any idea what to look for as it is really annoying, the oil etc is ok Thanks Mally ,HULL ,EAST YORKS

driverjgp
9th November 2006, 16:30
Hi I have noticed that the EML was flashing a few weeks ago and now it is permanantly lit ,any idea what to look for as it is really annoying, the oil etc is ok Thanks Mally ,HULL ,EAST YORKS

You will have to put it on to testbook to see what fault code it is.

Mike
9th November 2006, 16:34
Yes as driverjgp says get it on Testbook (the dealer diagnostic kit) asap. With that light on it's not worth driving a lot until you know the cause. Post on here what the result is before committing to £££ as we may be able to help with solutions that cost less ;)

hth

Mike

driverjgp
9th November 2006, 16:42
Yes as driverjgp says get it on Testbook (the dealer diagnostic kit) asap. With that light on it's not worth driving a lot until you know the cause. Post on here what the result is before committing to £££ as we may be able to help with solutions that cost less ;)

hth

Mike

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

mally
9th November 2006, 16:46
Thanks for the quick reply ,unfortunatley our dealer has closed down and i do not know of a dealer in HULL ,I bought the car 18 month ago from Stoneacre and they didnt have the facility to check it out, What will it cost ?

Mike
9th November 2006, 16:48
Might be worth seeing if these lot are still going - even if they've changed dealership they should have hung on to Testbook for existing customers. Otherwise check the dealer locator on the club site for ones in adjacent counties.

M R Brown (Louth) Ltd
155 Newmarket
Louth
Lincolnshire
LN11 9EH
Telephone: 01507 605661

mally
9th November 2006, 16:53
Could you tell me how to find the dealer locator

GreyGhost
9th November 2006, 17:03
Could you tell me how to find the dealer locator

Go to the club site
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk
hover over Dealers and you will get a drop down for various countries

HTH

mally
9th November 2006, 17:26
Hi hovered for a while nothing happened? I,m always left stood in the wings

GreyGhost
9th November 2006, 17:47
Hi hovered for a while nothing happened? I,m always left stood in the wings

Hello Mally hovering on the word dealer should do as in the pic attached, if not which browser are you using and which version is it?