PDA

View Full Version : Swap ZT for 75?

stonesfan
25th February 2010, 20:32
Currently pondering selling my ZT. Is an 04 plate silver CDTi 135 auto with 76,000 miles on. I've been a very caring owner, and have had all the various issues such as fan resistor, PCV, EGR etc all sorted. Only reason I really want to sell is I'd like something with a softer ride. Was just wondering if theres anyone out there with a sub 80,000 75 conny with leather and fully functional who may want to swap ? Of course we can do some kind of cash exchange if theres a difference in value of the cars. Check out all my postings to see the car has been totally reliable. All I've had is the odd little gremlin like squeaking brakes (fixed), air con and fan not working (fixed!) and boot lid not opening (fixed!)

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll put on more details. Otherwise will simply market my car on here in the normal fashion.

Thanks

chrissyboy
26th February 2010, 08:58
Currently pondering selling my ZT. Is an 04 plate silver CDTi 135 auto with 76,000 miles on. I've been a very caring owner, and have had all the various issues such as fan resistor, PCV, EGR etc all sorted. Only reason I really want to sell is I'd like something with a softer ride. Was just wondering if theres anyone out there with a sub 80,000 75 conny with leather and fully functional who may want to swap ? Of course we can do some kind of cash exchange if theres a difference in value of the cars. Check out all my postings to see the car has been totally reliable. All I've had is the odd little gremlin like squeaking brakes (fixed), air con and fan not working (fixed!) and boot lid not opening (fixed!)

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll put on more details. Otherwise will simply market my car on here in the normal fashion.

Thanks
for something like this with 68k miles one spotless motor .:D

derekosb
26th February 2010, 09:02
This caught my eye last night, however once I did some reading back of your old posts and realised you were in London it really would not be feasible. Mine is also a manual.

Derek

stonesfan
26th February 2010, 15:47
Thanks for the replies so far. Think I should add that I'm only really interested in an Auto box version! No matter how hard I try I just can't get used to changing gear again :o

A few pics of my car here. The pics are about 2 years old, and the registration carried then was from its previous owner. But you get the idea.

http://adamscars.fotopic.net/c1460485.html

derekosb
26th February 2010, 15:55
Thanks for the replies so far. Think I should add that I'm only really interested in an Auto box version! No matter how hard I try I just can't get used to changing gear again :o

A few pics of my car here. The pics are about 2 years old, and the registration carried then was from its previous owner. But you get the idea.

http://adamscars.fotopic.net/c1460485.html

Hi Adam,

Yeah, had a look at those pictures last night and looks nice. It was one of your old posts that mentioned you preferred an Auto that made me rule it out anyway so i thought you would be looking at Automatic only.

Good luck.

Derek

JohnDotCom
26th February 2010, 18:11
I have a Auto Rover 75 Tourer with absolutely everything (almost) fitted.
But
It may have a few miles over your requirements. :getmecoat:
Is a 2005 Metallic Starlight Silver though, the BEST Colour. :D

WeeMan
26th February 2010, 18:14
:bowdown: Second JDC........ the BEST colour! ;)

Tim
26th February 2010, 18:18
Think you might struggle. I've got a auto 75 conSE with everything, TV, the lot and would not want to go down to your internal ZT spec. :shrug:

Why not install 75 springs and put 17" on.

....and I've got 150ish bhp on it ;)