PDA

View Full Version : Behind you

JP53
11th November 2006, 19:19
I had to take a prescription out in my car today as the works van is some what ill. On the way to the home a guy in a 56 plate merc B class put it into reverse and nearly ended up with a V6 in his boot. He came back at least 6 foot. This happened twice despite me blowing my horn to warn him I was there. Eventually he went the opposite way to me. About 2 miles later I turned into the lane that leads to the old peoples home and blow me there was the same car just stopped in the middle of the road! 3 other cars and my own trustee steed got past him. As I turned into the home this flipping car came the other way and nearly hit the front of me. He parked and got out, he had an earing aid in both ears and was about 80. He said in a very well spoken voice good morning young man and wandered off into the home! I honestly think that was the first time he had seen me! That must be a record nearly being in collesion with the same car 3 times in less than 15 minuites. Unless you know differant.;)

Ken
11th November 2006, 19:24
John speaking as a bus driver they chase you up the road and try the hardest to narrowly avoid collisions just for the hell of it..............

..............but yours is different the guy was not doing it on purpose so yes you are the record holder..............unless someone knows different :lol:

JP53
11th November 2006, 19:28
John speaking as a bus driver they chase you up the road and try the hardest to narrowly avoid collisions just for the hell of it..............

..............but yours is different the guy was not doing it on purpose so yes you are the record holder..............unless someone knows different :lol:

Do you think it may have been a fellow member of this forum in a heavy disguise trying to do away with me? My money is on Zeb :laughing2:

Ken
11th November 2006, 19:32
Do you think it may have been a fellow member of this forum in a heavy disguise trying to do away with me? My money is on Zeb :laughing2:

56 plate merc B class sounds more like Grey Ghost in his runnaround :D

JP53
11th November 2006, 19:33

Well now you mention it...........

Zeb
11th November 2006, 19:34

Deffo Grey Ghost...*suspects he has more cash than me...:-(*

Ken
11th November 2006, 19:38

At a guess a lot more than most of us put together :lol:

JP53
11th November 2006, 19:41

Rumour has it car that he as more cash car car car than all of us 75 car ZT but he as got those engine oil banning type card thingies so I don't car believe a word of it.:D

Zeb
11th November 2006, 19:42
Rumour has it car that he as more cash car car car than all of us 75 car ZT but he as got those engine oil banning type card thingies so I don't car believe a word of it.:D

CARS

are for woosies..

GreyGhost
11th November 2006, 19:43

Just watch it or you'll all end up in the Social Reform....... errm forum

JP53
11th November 2006, 19:45
CARS

are for woosies..

Zeb behave yourself CAR CAR CAR I can hear the rustle of tiny cards :frightened: There are only dots were your once proud posting stood.

Zeb
11th November 2006, 19:46

May I refer the honourable gentleman to:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=5135#post5135

JP53
11th November 2006, 19:50

Oh no its the Grey Ghost I was not expecting the Grey Ghost! "Ha Ha. No one expects the Grey Ghost, we have but three......."

GreyGhost
11th November 2006, 20:03
Oh no its the Grey Ghost I was not expecting the Grey Ghost! "Ha Ha. No one expects the Grey Ghost, we have but three......."

Just don't forget the "comfy chair" and all will be well.

Zeb
11th November 2006, 20:05

No NO! NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!!!

JP53
11th November 2006, 20:07

Not THE "comfy chair" :laughing2:

JP53
11th November 2006, 20:13
No NO! NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!!!

Now we've picked up an ECHO ECHO echo

Zeb
11th November 2006, 20:15
Now we've picked up an ECHO ECHO echo

Back on topic: ALWAYS avoid drivers of cars over the age of 50....

JP53
11th November 2006, 20:18

And drivers of BIG lorries what ever age.:eek:

Ken

Scuse me! Could we possibly make that over 57 :laughing2:

Ken
And drivers of BIG lorries what ever age.:eek:

Not buses or coaches then? yes thats fine :D

Zeb
11th November 2006, 20:19
Scuse me! Could we possibly make that over 57 :laughing2:

Done.......:D

Ken
11th November 2006, 20:19

Thanks I feel better now :lol:

JP53
11th November 2006, 20:33

Thats us finished for sure Zeb. We are either going to be carded,moved on or run off the road by a lorry driver, and theres is no way I'm getting on a bus now you've upset the drivers!

Moonstone
12th November 2006, 17:57
This happened twice despite me blowing my horn to warn him I was there.
Could that be connected to this?
He parked and got out, he had an earing aid in both ears and was about 80.

Some members have compained about the inadequacy of the horn and have upgraded. Might not have helped in this instance, though.

I don't suppose he would have noticed his parking aid, if fitted, as he was reversing.

JP53
12th November 2006, 19:58
Could that be connected to this?

Some members have compained about the inadequacy of the horn and have upgraded. Might not have helped in this instance, though.

I don't suppose he would have noticed his parking aid, if fitted, as he was reversing.

I think a fog horn and flashing lights would have gone unnoticed in this case Moonstone :D A good point non the less!