PDA

View Full Version : Underpants pulled up to my armpits....

Jamie
9th May 2007, 20:17
I need help.....

Ive started driving sensibly, I own a caravan, I have started cooing at my labrador, I have been calling kids 'whippersnappers'....and my slippers are more often on my feet than my shoes.....worse still, I have started wearing slacks and pulling my Y fronts up to my armpits!!! what happened to Boxers???

Oh God whats happenning to me?

Maybe I should get my hair dye'd or have a tatoo on my ***...buy some medallions...or maybe buy some leather trousers?

what do you think.....am I turning into my Dad? :SHOCKED:

Zeb
9th May 2007, 20:18
Nah, cos your dad had turned into your grandad...you're next!:SHOCKED:

Rich
9th May 2007, 20:38
what do you think.....am I turning into my Dad? :SHOCKED:

I think you need a new Fireblade...

tourerfogey
9th May 2007, 20:40
Time to trade in the ZT and get a 75 then.................
:)

Rich
9th May 2007, 20:43
Hmmmm..

Quite worrying, CHUMS actually have YOUR NAME on their site Jamie - Right in the middle of the page!!

Check it out - http://tinyurl.com/28w5gt

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

JohnDotCom
9th May 2007, 23:51
Well Done Rich. Made me Laugh!

BMC123
10th May 2007, 00:55
You are nearly ready to buy the 2nd book then.... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/jaguarxj40_nutter/nice-1.jpg

(that's from the b3ta website, and i do not recommended you go there looking for more, as that's one of the cleanest things posted there for months) :D

Paranoid Carlos
10th May 2007, 05:07
Nah buy a Gixer 1000 like my mate did when he started feeling old............. but he de capitated himself on it last tuesday:( left a 20 y/o woman crippled as well

Mid life crises have got a lot to answer for...........Can't believe it, just found out about 5 minutes ago, about 100 yards from his house poor Ba$t@rd

Drive sensibly it's the only way.

JohnDotCom
10th May 2007, 08:23
A Friend of mine, into his retirement years but still running "Phil's British Bikes" got himself a Triumph Rocket III as well as his other original Triumph bikes and handles it easier than most youngsters every weekend out on Trips.
So age isn't a Barrier, its the mind!

Gryphon
10th May 2007, 16:32
Time to trade in the ZT and get a 75 then.................
:)

Oi a little less of that please:SHOCKED: . I still ride my 1000cc bike also my Trike i dont wear slacks and certainly not Y fronts. And the only time my 75 is sedate is when it's parked.:D

radi8or
10th May 2007, 18:24
Inside every old person, is a young person thinking "What the HELL happened"

Timbo.P6
11th May 2007, 00:38
I completely agree, my brain says I,m still 18. now I just need to persuade my mirror to say the same

Jamie
12th May 2007, 09:55
Inside every old person, is a young person thinking "What the HELL happened"

I agree this statement says it all.....my thoughts have strayed from 'looking for the best paid job'......and are now leaning towards the 'have I saved enough for retirement?' or...'I wonder if I could retire sooner?' Stage.

I must admit though....its a limbo.....I had my mid life Crisis in may late thirties.....I was comfortable with the changes....but now in my early forties I feel like its happening again.....I mean....blimey...statistics show I am past the half way point now! :panic: