PDA

View Full Version : BTyahoo?

Zeb
12th May 2007, 21:08
Btyahoo seems to have lost the plot. Their main homepage is impossible to get on to and it has been like this on and off all day....or is it just me?:(

JohnDotCom
12th May 2007, 21:15
Just checked and it appears OK using IE7.
You may not have heard yet but Microsoft are trying to Purchase Yahoo at the moment.

Zeb
12th May 2007, 21:18
Just checked and it appears OK using IE7.
You may not have heard yet but Microsoft are trying to Purchase Yahoo at the moment.

OMG:mad:

I will try it on ie7 then...ta!

Zeb
12th May 2007, 21:22
Oh....nope, cannot get on BTYahoo on IE7 either!:o

And then suddenly it has sprung into view on FF and IE7! Most odd!

Spoke too soon...gone again :(

karlm
12th May 2007, 22:33
I use ie7 but have had the same problem for the last couple of days, wife uses ie6 and is the same....can get to btyahoo.com but can't log in...connection an speed are fine though, it's just their own site !!

JohnDotCom
12th May 2007, 22:43
Still working OK for myself. Confused.
I am permanently booked into BT Yahoo as my Home Page using http://home.bt.yahoo.com/
If you are still having problems, it is obviously them if everything else is OK but at the moment can't find a reason for the Problem.

BMC123
13th May 2007, 00:06
I had that today as well. i am with BT but I never use the yahoo bits and bobs, its only as somebody else mentioned it today that I had a look, it would not work at all this afternoon, and then when I went back at tea time it was working fine... One of those things i suppose. its almost as odd as firefox crashing randomly every day for a week and then working perfectly for another week before starting to crash again :shrug:

nairda
13th May 2007, 00:12
I've been having problems connecting to the mail server when Outlook attempts to retrieve mail so I tried to access my mail account via my browser and it was painfully slow and clunky...I've noticed that BT seem to have this problem now and again unfortunately.

Departed
13th May 2007, 09:57
The yahoo main page has been a problem on and off for a couple of days for me. on a number of PCs, but all IE7.

Everything else is OK so either they are doing an upgrade, or someones trying to bring down their servers is my guess.

Zeb
13th May 2007, 12:27
Appalling again today for home page and email account :(

GreyGhost
13th May 2007, 19:22
I don't use it but had a look yesterday and could not access the mail section.

mykl
14th May 2007, 08:46
Well it is good to see I'm not alone here.

I have been experiencing difficulty with access since about Wednesday last week.

I put it done to 'rush hour' so to speak.

Also using IE7.

Hmmm!!

_________

mykl

Tootall
14th May 2007, 09:58
Our BT connection seems to be working OK this morning fingers crossed i have not spoke to soon.