PDA

View Full Version : Win a MG ZT 260!!

lildevil
12th November 2006, 12:34
Hi

As anybody bought the Sunday Express today? As there is a chance to win a MG ZT 260. I thought I was seeing things but I read it and you acutally can. Im surprised they are offering a chance to win one as I thought papers usually only offer a chance to win cars that are still in production. Now everyone who doesn't own a Rover 75 V8 or MG ZT 260 is now going to go and get a Sunday Express.....

Regards
Tom

Zeb
12th November 2006, 16:23
Hi

As anybody bought the Sunday Express today? As there is a chance to win a MG ZT 260. I thought I was seeing things but I read it and you acutally can. Im surprised they are offering a chance to win one as I thought papers usually only offer a chance to win cars that are still in production. Now everyone who doesn't own a Rover 75 V8 or MG ZT 260 is now going to go and get a Sunday Express.....

Regards
Tom

It's mine I tell you!

lildevil
12th November 2006, 16:44
Hi

I hope that you win it. I would have entered the competition if it was for the Rover 75 version but I am not one for the look of the ZT interior.

Regards
Tom

Keith
18th November 2006, 11:44
Ah but for a few hundred notes from a Breakers I could do my whole V8 interior in Cream Leather from a Con SE

(Yes I am considering it!) although Aubergine would also look interesting :)