PDA

View Full Version : R75 - 15 k service question

Spôôk
12th November 2006, 14:59
My 75 CDTi is just turning 25.000 km/15.000 miles.
According to the service book it shuld need an oilchange, so I have bought a Diesel filter set incl. oilfilter, airfilter, fuelfilter and pollenfilter. And I am pretty confident what to do with that (thanks to Ron et al.)
However, is there anything else I should do (besides checking the brakepads, fluid levels and such):confused:?
Spôôk

GreyGhost
12th November 2006, 15:11
My 75 CDTi is just turning 25.000 km/15.000 miles.
According to the service book it shuld need an oilchange, so I have bought a Diesel filter set incl. oilfilter, airfilter, fuelfilter and pollenfilter. And I am pretty confident what to do with that (thanks to Ron et al.)
However, is there anything else I should do (besides checking the brakepads, fluid levels and such):confused:?
Spôôk

Have a look at the service schedule sheets on the club site. That'll tell you everything.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/datasheets/75_service_check_list.pdf

Spôôk
12th November 2006, 15:23
Have a look at the service schedule sheets on the club site. That'll tell you everything.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/datasheets/75_service_check_list.pdf
Thanks.
Off course it would be on the club site.
Silly me.:cool:
Spôôk

Kandyman
12th November 2006, 15:32
I think just for the fun of it you should come over to the UK and Lates do the work for you :) and while your here you could pick up them heated washer jets ;)

Mike
12th November 2006, 15:40
Spook,

It is really important to grease all parts of the bonnet locking mechanism and to lubricate all door, bonnet and boot hinges. Will be worth clearing out all the engine bay drain points at the same time.

hth

Mike

ps don't forget to polish all the wood and leather ;)

GreyGhost
12th November 2006, 15:51
Spook,

It is really important to grease all parts of the bonnet locking mechanism and to lubricate all door, bonnet and boot hinges. Will be worth clearing out all the engine bay drain points at the same time.

hth

Mike

ps don't forget to polish all the wood and leather ;)

When finished all this park in heated garage up on blocks and wrapped in a nice lambswool blanket until next spring :)

Spôôk
12th November 2006, 16:44
I think just for the fun of it you should come over to the UK and Lates do the work for you :) and while your here you could pick up them heated washer jets ;)
Ehrmmm, with the added cost of fuel, toll, ferry or tunnel I would rather buy a Learjet:lol:
Also I have found that driving on the right side of the road in the UK seems to create quite a commotion.
Mike
Thanks for the input.
I will try to impersonate a greasemonkey.
And Grey
She has already been taken care of with Nanocover technology on the inside leather and outside paint. Shampooed and polished. But no way I am going to scratch the surface with a lambswoll blanket:mad:
Cashmere, nothing but cashmere.
Spôôk

GreyGhost
12th November 2006, 16:49
Don't know how you can afford cashmere, or can it be offset against tax :)