PDA

View Full Version : A very mini meet

Mike
12th November 2006, 15:52
Just got back from a very Autumnal mini-meet with one of our latest members, Jon. He drives a Gorgeous Black Facelift 190, as the pic shows. Excuse the leaves.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/9455750a5d20ac.jpg

Kandyman
12th November 2006, 15:54
Nice picture and a nice non silver car :)

mike you must stop meeting men in car parks you'll get a bad name........ ;)

Welcome Jon :D

JP53
12th November 2006, 20:11
Just got back from a very Autumnal mini-meet with one of our latest members, Jon. He drives a Gorgeous Black Facelift 190, as the pic shows. Excuse the leaves.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/9455750a5d20ac.jpg

Two great looking cars Mike very clean and shiny no mean feat with a Black car. John

Jon
14th November 2006, 13:50
Two great looking cars Mike very clean and shiny no mean feat with a Black car. John

Sorry, miles away!

Thanks for posting the pics Mike, good to see you again.

Incidentally, I note you omitted to post a pic showing the other Copperleaf 75 (totally coincidentally) parked on the other side of my ZT - thus conveniently missing any opportunity for my "rose between two thorns" line..................:D

Thanks for the compliments - its incredible just how much road dust the camera hides!

Nice to be here guys,

Jon (AKA JonZT190)....

GreyGhost
14th November 2006, 13:54
Sorry, miles away!

Thanks for posting the pics Mike, good to see you again.

Incidentally, I note you omitted to post a pic showing the other Copperleaf 75 (totally coincidentally) parked on the other side of my ZT - thus conveniently missing any opportunity for my "rose between two thorns" line..................:D

Thanks for the compliments - its incredible just how much road dust the camera hides!

Nice to be here guys,

Jon (AKA JonZT190)....

And about time too, us Norf Lununers should stick together.

Nice to have you on board Jon, not sure I approve of this fraternising with the management though :)

Jon
14th November 2006, 14:06
And about time too, us Norf Lununers should stick together.

Nice to have you on board Jon, not sure I approve of this fraternising with the management though :)

You know what they say M, keep your friends close but your enemies closer!! ;)

Good to be here. I've been offline for the last few weeks following an op, so recent developments have all come as a very pleasant surprise. :clap:

GreyGhost
14th November 2006, 14:30
You know what they say M, keep your friends close but your enemies closer!! ;)

Good to be here. I've been offline for the last few weeks following an op, so recent developments have all come as a very pleasant surprise. :clap:

Oh dear sorry to hear that, but very glad you are here to tell the tale :)
Acient Chinese proverb.
Build bridges for your enemies to retreat accross. :)