PDA

View Full Version : Windows Advisor Questions

mykl
15th May 2007, 18:30
I had a mail shot drop through the letter box today offering Windows Advisor 6 week free trial then a payment of £14.97 if you want to keep it.

Does anyone know anything about Windows Advisor?

Does it do what it says on the tin? :confused:

Will I really improve my PC performance knowledge? :confused:

Will I really improve my PC performance? :confused:

Will I really transform my PC? :confused:

All thoughts welcome :bowdown:

mykl

JohnDotCom
15th May 2007, 18:43
I personally having seen this find it is a quite useless publication. With Old out of Date Information, and so much more can be found so much cheaper in any good book or free College Course.
I may have a slight advantage but for stating the Obvious this Publication is very good.
Even reading one of the Monthly Computer Magazines when they have the area covered you want is better.
It arrives from a French Postmarked address, and I am sure I was told that you need to buy further but I cannot confirm this.
The end choice of course is yours you can always cancel before paying is due if it is of no use to yourself.
Most of the things you list can be quickly done, they did suggest to make your Computer run faster add more memory (and how to do it), and defragment.
Whilst both statements are true you only have to read the windows help files to find that out.

BMC123
16th May 2007, 00:28
Wot :iagree:

I get at least 1 customer a week who has been sold that rubbish. and they usually look rather sheepish when I tell them i would have told them the information they wanted for free. :lol:

mykl
16th May 2007, 08:42
Thanks guys, I appreciate your input.

Mail shot now in the recycle bin.

_________

mykl

JohnDotCom
16th May 2007, 08:52
If you ever need answers to specific questions Mykl re IT just post them in the PC Forum and someone will always try to help if they can.
We all have to learn. http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif