PDA

View Full Version : What Did I Miss?

GERFIX
23rd June 2010, 10:19
I have been viewing recently, albeit briefly and sporadically, and I've noticed we have a new batch of moderators and four "originals" are now "blues".

Did I miss a major happening somewhere?:confused:

Reebs
23rd June 2010, 10:46
I have been viewing recently, albeit briefly and sporadically, and I've noticed we have a new batch of moderators and four "originals" are now "blues".

Did I miss a major happening somewhere?:confused:

Hello stranger and welcome back, yes I think it's fair to say there has been a 'cabinet reshuffle' so to speak.

Take a read here for further details

:smilie_re: Club Statement (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=61916)

and here too New Moderators (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=62044)

GERFIX
23rd June 2010, 11:17
Ah, I see.

Well, good luck to you and your newly recruited fellow mods. It's obviously not the easiest of jobs at times but I'm sure you guys will be an asset to the team.

And thanks for bringing me up to speed - I really must pay more attention in future.:o

Telferstr
23rd June 2010, 14:56
Ah, I see.

Well, good luck to you and your newly recruited fellow mods. It's obviously not the easiest of jobs at times but I'm sure you guys will be an asset to the team.

And thanks for bringing me up to speed - I really must pay more attention in future.:o
Ah nevermind Gerfix, that's the problem living in East Lothians of Scotland.:}
Regards,
Telfer.

GERFIX
24th June 2010, 11:49
Ah nevermind Gerfix, that's the problem living in East Lothians of Scotland.:}
Regards,
Telfer.
Hey, there's no need for that. You guys in the Wild West should know better.:D:p:

Simondi
24th June 2010, 12:51
Its good to see you back online. I'm not sure if I agree about the 'wild west' though! One thing you may have missed is the meet in Gretna. Are you able to come along?

starbug2
24th June 2010, 12:53
Hey, there's no need for that. You guys in the Wild West should know better.:D:p:
i hope you lot up there are nice as we are going up to scotland in july for our hols :D

derekosb
24th June 2010, 12:54
You beat me to it this time Simon!!:p:

Come on Colin, you never know you might actually make this one!:}

Derek

GERFIX
24th June 2010, 15:11
Its good to see you back online. I'm not sure if I agree about the 'wild west' though! One thing you max have missed is the meet in Gretna. Are you able to come along?

You beat me to it this time Simon!!:p:

Come on Colin, you never know you might actually make this one!:}

Derek
Well, you know me guys, as soon as I commit to something, a problem arises. :o

So I won't just yet. Looks like a nice venue though. Nice drive down that way from where I am too, via Moffat..........mmmmmmmmmmm.

GERFIX
24th June 2010, 15:13
i hope you lot up there are nice as we are going up to scotland in july for our hols :D
Don't worry, if you're buying the drinks, we're fine.;):D

derekosb
24th June 2010, 16:51
Well, you know me guys, as soon as I commit to something, a problem arises. :o

So I won't just yet. Looks like a nice venue though. Nice drive down that way from where I am too, via Moffat..........mmmmmmmmmmm.

Shall I just add you to the possibles then and not tempt fate too much??:}:}

Hope you can finally make one Colin.

Cheers,

Derek

p.s. I will not add you unless you are happy?

Simondi
24th June 2010, 19:34

Will you make it for the Anglo Scottish meet at Gretna on 17th July?

GERFIX
25th June 2010, 10:40
Shall I just add you to the possibles then and not tempt fate too much??:}:}

Hope you can finally make one Colin.

Cheers,

Derek

p.s. I will not add you unless you are happy?

TBH Derek, it's probably best you don't add me as a possibilty. I'm starting to get depressed seeing my name down for something, even only as a maybe, and then not being able to make it.:(

I appreciate you're support though!:}

derekosb
25th June 2010, 10:56
TBH Derek, it's probably best you don't add me as a possibilty. I'm starting to get depressed seeing my name down for something, even only as a maybe, and then not being able to make it.:(

I appreciate you're support though!:}

No worries Colin.

Tell you what, if you can make it, just turn up (I think we will recognise your car:D).

You might even be able to join a convoy (I am bound to set at least one up) by just joining on to the line of cars.

Hope you can make it and we haven't jinxed you (again:o).

Derek