PDA

View Full Version : Space saver spare wheel - FREE

onefortheroad
14th July 2010, 17:02
I have a space saver spare wheel which is surplus to requirements. FREE or a small donation to the club --for collection only.

onefortheroad
15th July 2010, 18:00
This is now FREE/ or donation to the club - Collection only

djw40
15th July 2010, 18:20
Theres been a few of us have tried giving these away - usually without success.

Mine is currently part of a feature with several old tyres in my garden with a fruit tree growing from it :D :D

onefortheroad
15th July 2010, 18:33
Well they were a cheap and bad alternative to having a proper spare wheel, well that's what i think anyway. Instead of calling it space saver wheel they ought to have called it a money saver wheel because they really don't save much space, i've quite easily fitted a fullsize alloy and toolkit in the space where once the spacesaver sat:shrug:. So maybe i'll nip out and get myself a bag of compost and a few bulbs then.:-)

justmicky
15th July 2010, 18:57
Well they were a cheap and bad alternative to having a proper spare wheel, well that's what i think anyway. Instead of calling it space saver wheel they ought to have called it a money saver wheel because they really don't save much space, i've quite easily fitted a fullsize alloy and toolkit in the space where once the spacesaver sat:shrug:. So maybe i'll nip out and get myself a bag of compost and a few bulbs then.:-)

Bayonnets or Edison? :D