PDA

View Full Version : Club-Leather Key Ring

stanningtonglen
16th July 2010, 22:59
Hi, all We all go on about QUALITY, I think the CLUB should look at the QUALITY of there leather key rings. Mines FELL A PART all ready :mad: and its only ever had 1 key on it lucky for me it happened at home. AS this happened to any one else ??????

sworks
16th July 2010, 23:03
I believe there was an issue with some keyrings a while ago where the 'loop' broke. Maybe a pm to Actros stating when bought might help.

Allegroboi
17th July 2010, 12:13
Had mine since they came out and still in perfect order :}

ruby-the-rover
17th July 2010, 14:42
no problems with mine either and the poor thing gets battered about with all my keys on it :D

muey
17th July 2010, 14:45
Had mine over a year now, still looks new !

eskezz
17th July 2010, 14:52
My loop snapped soon after purchase. Ended up drilling thru' the leather itself and putting a chrome hoop thru that.Been fine now for 18 months.

stanningtonglen
17th July 2010, 22:50
My loop snapped soon after purchase. Ended up drilling thru' the leather itself and putting a chrome hoop thru that.Been fine now for 18 months.

Hi, its the loop thats gone on mine. its a good idea what you have done but as the loop and the rivet holds the club badge on as well how have you done it ? i bought mine soon after they came out for sale

sworks
18th July 2010, 13:37
another option would be to attatch the badge to a keyring loop and do away with the backing completely

eskezz
18th July 2010, 18:38
Drillied thru the left hand corner away from the loop and badge.

Pete
18th July 2010, 20:16
While we have been told of only a small number of cases of failure, we have been discussing this with the supplier with a view to having a different design made in order to resolve the problem happening in any event. The suggestions to come back so far have been unacceptable but we expect to have a new design of key fob on sale by the end of August.