PDA

View Full Version : Black Oak

xion2000
14th August 2010, 08:57
I'm currently part way through changing my ZT trim from Technical grey to Black Oak effect (courtessy of toncatt22 & Les at SMS, Thanks guys)
I was just wondering if it was possible to get hold of some stick on overlays (or even replacement parts) for the single DIN stereo fascia & climate control unit in black oak effect like you can for the walnut finish.
I think its such a shame that those two sections don't appear to be available in any of the various finishes (someone pleeeaaase tell me I'm wrong):shrug:

2Diesels
14th August 2010, 09:02
I'm currently part way through changing my ZT trim from Technical grey to Black Oak effect (courtessy of toncatt22 & Les at SMS, Thanks guys)
I was just wondering if it was possible to get hold of some stick on overlays (or even replacement parts) for the single DIN stereo fascia & climate control unit in black oak effect like you can for the walnut finish.
I think its such a shame that those two sections don't appear to be available in any of the various finishes (someone pleeeaaase tell me I'm wrong):shrug:
You can get stick on overlays for the walnut finish but not sure if the guy does Black Oak hve a search on here...........he's from Poland or Czeckoslovakia or somewhere:shrug:

You wont regret fitting Black Oak though it's :drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4:

djw40
14th August 2010, 09:07
He's in Bulgaria - not sure if he does the black though.....

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46048&highlight=walnut+kit

DaveG49
14th August 2010, 09:16
Your best options are either the black gloss or the carbon fibre. I too have the black oak trim and the double din unit. Ive gone for the carbon fibre produced by Simon. He sends out a free sample and the kit is around £53

Regards

DaveG

xion2000
14th August 2010, 14:05
Your best options are either the black gloss or the carbon fibre. I too have the black oak trim and the double din unit. Ive gone for the carbon fibre produced by Simon. He sends out a free sample and the kit is around £53

Regards

DaveG

Any chance you could post a picture of your car showing the black oak & carbon fidre together. Also can you tell me where I can get the gloss black kit from as I'm struggling to find any refereces on the forum.
Cheers:D

xion2000
16th August 2010, 10:56
Any help with the gloss black as per the last post