PDA

View Full Version : She's passed..........

Paranoid Carlos
14th November 2006, 12:50
;) :angel:

Just passed the MOT flying colours, think I'm dizzy with happiness.

Thats 17 on the trott every year since I was 17, my lucks gotta go soon, or perhaps it's because I'm totally anal about fixing my car myself, Really should get a life.

The 51 plate that was on the ramp yesterday, needed Brake pipes, Handbrake overhaul, 2 tyres and a lower arm, so I think it got a right going over, Slapped wrist about the number plates though.:angel:

Oldun
14th November 2006, 18:40
So did mine 52 plate 60,000 on the clock. Inspector says she's as sound as a pound. His only comment was "Whos put all this blooming sticky muck on the brake pipes?" or words to that effect.

JP53
14th November 2006, 18:47
So did mine 52 plate 60,000 on the clock. Inspector says she's as sound as a pound. His only comment was "Whos put all this blooming sticky muck on the brake pipes?" or words to that effect.

Well done both, proves what great cars they are :D

driverjgp
14th November 2006, 19:18
;) :angel:

Just passed the MOT flying colours, think I'm dizzy with happiness.

Thats 17 on the trott every year since I was 17, my lucks gotta go soon, or perhaps it's because I'm totally anal about fixing my car myself, Really should get a life.

The 51 plate that was on the ramp yesterday, needed Brake pipes, Handbrake overhaul, 2 tyres and a lower arm, so I think it got a right going over, Slapped wrist about the number plates though.:angel:

Well done its great when that happens, mine needed a break pipe for the MOT.

Nick Hoare
15th November 2006, 15:59
Well done, I have got just over a year till my first MOT (54 plate)

yorky
16th November 2006, 08:52
Must be the season for passing MOT's :D

My 2000 CDT with 127,000 on the clock passed with flying colours on the 28th of October

They are great cars