PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Mods

mcspider
29th September 2010, 22:27
Hi can someone please tell me some useful mods to do to my ZT-T 1.8 T 160 petrol ive read about bypasses and mafs i understand about a remap but are these others for petrol or diesel cheers Mark

Dragrad
29th September 2010, 22:44
EGR by-passes and MAFs are for diesels. As for mods for yours, engine-wise, I will prevail to other 1.8 owners to reply. :}

Devilish
30th September 2010, 07:34
It would be a good thing to mention the type of mods you are interested in, such as engine, bodywork, ICE, running gear, or cosmetic. Members have performed a plethora of mods, take a look at a few members profiles with a high post count, many list their mods, Then search the forum or other posts by the member who has mods you are interested in. I have posted may of my mods, I am one however who does not list them in my profile, thought about it though.
Dragrads profile (above) is a good example.
My favourites by far are the outstanding Raistlin Mods, trebor also has performed many mods, there are many others.

jcwatrichmond
1st October 2010, 08:58
The best mod you can do first is to add the digital water temperature gauge sold by Hans Haas on here, or something similar. It should save you ever cooking the head gasket and that's well worth the price.

JCW