PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations !

Tam
10th October 2010, 23:26
Well done Derek now we can start hassling you officially , when is the next scottish meet :D

Brigus
11th October 2010, 02:59
Congrats Derek! The Scottish contingent is in good hands. Hope to make the next meet.

Cheers

pab
11th October 2010, 06:00
congratulations on becoming scottish rep,need any assistance i'm not that far away..

windrush
11th October 2010, 06:28
well done with you appointment and good luck

tazman3
11th October 2010, 08:05
Congratulations Derek....perfect for the job...:D

Now as Tammyboy says....whens the next meet;)

West Coast this time? or maybe around the stirling area?

Martin

Simondi
11th October 2010, 08:46
Well done Derek, the right man for the job!!

If you need any help, let me know. Looking forward to the next meet, wherever,whenever it may be.

:party:

derekosb
11th October 2010, 12:00
Oooohhh, look, I've gone all purple....:o:o

Thanks for the support guys. Just getting a chance to look around so will post up a welcome message as soon as I can.

Thanks and hopefully I won't let anyone down.

Derek

WeeMan
11th October 2010, 12:08
;) Well done Derek!, remember if you need any help, as Paul says....... he's not that far away :)

derekosb
11th October 2010, 12:13
;) Well done Derek!, remember if you need any help, as Paul says....... he's not that far away :)

:D:D:D

And you are even closer during the week.....:p:

Derek

suzublu
11th October 2010, 17:45
Congrats. Derek,right man for the job! I think you count for my local rep :D see you soon,Ronnie

richardwjackson
11th October 2010, 17:48
Congratulations on your new role Derek. :}

Graham1961
11th October 2010, 22:17
Well done Derek. Best man for the job....and if there is anything i could help with, just say.

derekosb
12th October 2010, 06:35
Well done Derek. Best man for the job....and if there is anything i could help with, just say.

Thanks Graham and I knlow I have not replied to your recent PM as yet so apologies for that. It was an excellent idea and something I have thought about a few times. I will get back to you once I have explored a bit more.

Cheers,

Derek

Simondi
12th October 2010, 07:46
Hi Derek

Trying to add myself to your map but it won't let me add a marker, any ideas?

derekosb
12th October 2010, 10:21
Hi Derek

Trying to add myself to your map but it won't let me add a marker, any ideas?

Thanks Simon.

I'll need to adjust the options so that visitors can add themselves although I thought I already had. I must be doing something wrong..........:(

Thanks for trying and this is why I have not announced the map on a thread as yet!!:o

I wanted to centre it on Scotland rather than the middle of the world.

I'll let you know once I get a chance to edit it.

Cheers,

Derek

derekosb
12th October 2010, 12:51
Hi Simon,

I had ticked the box to allow visitors to place a marker. I should have left it unticked. Now amended and thank you for pointing that out.

Any other member, please follow the link in my signature and pin your rough location so I can build up a picture of where everyone is. Many thanks.

Cheers,

Derek

Bluejon
12th October 2010, 13:49
Hi Derek,

Jan & I would like to take this opportunity to offer our very sincere congratulations in which we hope this new & exciting role for our great club,we both wish you well & all the very best of wishes with this.

We have entered our location on your map,in the hope we can be of any assistance,& would also like to be in a position to be considered to attend some of your meets,many thanks for all you have done thus far,& again many congratulations.

Very Best Regards.

John & Jan.

derekosb
13th October 2010, 13:22
Hi Derek,

Jan & I would like to take this opportunity to offer our very sincere congratulations in which we hope this new & exciting role for our great club,we both wish you well & all the very best of wishes with this.

We have entered our location on your map,in the hope we can be of any assistance,& would also like to be in a position to be considered to attend some of your meets,many thanks for all you have done thus far,& again many congratulations.

Very Best Regards.

John & Jan.

Hi John & Jan,

Many thanks for your kind thoughts guys and hope we will see you at a meet if we have one close enough to the border for you?

Cheers,

Derek

suzublu
13th October 2010, 20:41
Hi Derek,i,ve put myself on your map,i seem to spend more time north of the border anyway!All the best on future adventures.:bowdown:

derekosb
13th October 2010, 20:57
Hi Derek,i,ve put myself on your map,i seem to spend more time north of the border anyway!All the best on future adventures.:bowdown:

Cheers Ronnie and I had noticed. I'll include you in any mail outs I do as you are always welcome, especially as you didn't even bring the rain last time!!:D

Derek

suzublu
13th October 2010, 21:00
Thank you :clap:

derekosb
13th October 2010, 21:18
Took it with you to the Nano meet though didn't you??:p:

Derek

suzublu
13th October 2010, 21:22
Only a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:getmecoat:

AldoR
15th October 2010, 20:26
Myself and Alison would like to just add that the right man was chosen, thanks Derek keep up the good work can you try and arrange a club meet before the end of the year? cheeky me:D

allyandfi
18th October 2010, 18:48
Congratulations

Do we bow when we meet you or you drive past.

:bowdown: :D:D:D

look forward to seeing you at your first meet as sec.

derekosb
19th October 2010, 06:33
Myself and Alison would like to just add that the right man was chosen, thanks Derek keep up the good work can you try and arrange a club meet before the end of the year? cheeky me:D

Thanks guys. I'll post up a new thread to see if anyone fancies a meet before Christmas again. Loch Lomond last November was very well attended but the weather somewhat spoiled it. I'll have to think carefully about a venue this time.

Congratulations

Do we bow when we meet you or you drive past.

:bowdown: :D:D:D

look forward to seeing you at your first meet as sec.

Thanks guys and hope you can make the next one.

Derek:}

lady zed
30th October 2010, 11:51
Congratualtions Derek and sorry I missed it!!!!!! I promise to try and do better :D Looking forward to the next meeting and if you decide to try and organise a residential annual event I know a cheap band :D:D:D

Bluejon
1st November 2010, 18:55
Hi Derek,

Very Best Regards.

John & Jan.

Hi Derek,

Just to add with above message,may I take this opportunity,to offer my sincere thanks to you for your support on my becoming RS,& may I also say I would feel honoured,& would certainly look forward to liasing with you on future meets in both our regions.

I also think the idea of our regions,along with Richards NW,& Brians Yorks,also Simon & Pab,possibly collaborating in creating future Anglo/Scottish meets,can only be good good for the club,and sounds a very exciting prospect to me.

I look forward to working with you,through the RS lounge on all these matters,
once again,many many thanks for your support.

Best Regards.

John.