PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter Feedback

Jake
29th October 2010, 22:29
Hi All,

The first newsletter has just gone out!

Can be read here also: http://dmtrk.co.uk/t/KMD-9RRN-A42YAL3XC5/cr.aspx

Please use this thread to post your thoughts.

Best,

Jake

m_r_shaw
29th October 2010, 22:30
Maybe a dumb question but where can I view it???:getmecoat::shrug:

m_r_shaw
29th October 2010, 22:32
DOH!!!!!!! Please ignore my dozy question, I didn't read your post fully.... e-mail pm'd :getmecoat:

Jake
29th October 2010, 22:32

Either drop me a PM with your e-mail address to be added to the mailing list, or view see the link on the original post!
:}

Corwen
30th October 2010, 20:04
nice one jake, recieved mine spot on ,cannot fault it, glad you took it on, anything like that is beyond me, im thick as pig muck:bowdown:

J1MBO
31st October 2010, 11:09
Very impressed Jake with the work you've put into your newsletter and I hope other areas will take notice of what can be produced.

I do tend to stray quite a lot into the area that you cover, recently going to Cosford for the 200/400 "birthday bash", Rammie's meet at Donnington and have my name down for Bruntingthorpe.

Well done keep up the good work.

Cheers
Jim

Jake
26th November 2010, 19:14
I am going to be putting the next Newsletter together over the next few days - if anyone has any ideas as to what they would like to go in inparticular- can they drop me a PM.:}

Thanks,

Jake

trebor
5th December 2010, 20:39
I think the newsletter is superb Jake and worth your effort.

Its a quiet time at the present time for meets but you will have more to cover after Xmas and into the new year.

A couple of suggestions:

Maybe for the annual meets that are repeated such as pride of longbridge, Rufford Hall and the nano meets ,members could recommend hotels near by that they may have stayed in and are recommended as some do stay over.

You could also ask a different member each month to write a feature about themselves, cars they have owned, length of time with the club etc

Jake
5th December 2010, 20:46
I think the newsletter is superb Jake and worth your effort.

Its a quiet time at the present time for meets but you will have more to cover after Xmas and into the new year.

A couple of suggestions:

Maybe for the annual meets that are repeated such as pride of longbridge, Rufford Hall and the nano meets ,members could recommend hotels near by that they may have stayed in and are recommended as some do stay over.

You could also ask a different member each month to write a feature about themselves, cars they have owned, length of time with the club etc

Thanks for your kind feedback Rob - really appreciate it! :}:bowdown:

I'm sorry that November's hasn't come out yet. I am up and down the country (literally) this week and got a pretty heavy assesment period at Uni. Hopefully will have it out at the end of this week.

I'm hoping to have a profile each month of a members car - their experiences etc. I really like the hotels idea too! :}

woolleysox
26th February 2011, 16:27
Next News Letter Jake?:D:D

Jake
28th February 2011, 00:54
Working on the design now Rob as I type! :}

What we need to make this great is content and pictures from members. Most of what I can do is reiterate what is on the site.

What I would like for this month is:

- Members Car Profile.
- Tip/Mod of the month
- Places to stay for POL

Any input from all members very much welcome!

Jake

woolleysox
28th February 2011, 10:38
Hi jake

Hope you are well 2011 looking to be a great year for visits, I have been to three already this year and have so many to go to I have created a visit list.(not all just cars as well) The last one was with the 260s at stoneleigh all those v8s

speak to you soon

Rob:p::D

woolleysox
1st July 2011, 22:11
bump bump ??:D:bowdown:

woolleysox
25th April 2013, 12:41
Looks likes this thread is dead in the water with jake moving on to pastures new. Looking like its going well good luck Jake:D Andy 8688 as our regional secretary (west midlands) man do you have time to take this on?:bowdown:

andy8688
11th May 2013, 17:03
Would like to say yes but if I am honest my hours of work do limit me so I would not want to make promises I could not keep. Is anyone else willing to volunteer?